(Holy_old) HolySacrament

Invades Welcome

RULES

Recruitment

SacramentBank

Clan Story

Goals

The Current One and Only is GrinkekU LeandroBR

To obtain the rank of "The one and only" you need to be the most powerful person currently in the clan.

To obtain rank "Trained Assassin" you must be a very advanced player.
Trained Assassin is the highest obtainable rank besides Devil Slayer and Leader. You are an elite member who has the rank senior monster hunter, and you have been in the clan long enough to earn the title. You moderate the clan along with the Devil Slayers and Leaders.

Fill out this app bro.

TA app.

To obtain the rank of "Junior Monster Hunter" you must be at least a brown belt.

To obtain the Rank of Senior Monster Hunter you must meet the following standards:
A: Currently have the rank of "Junior Monster Hunter"
B: Must be at least a 2nd Dan Black Belt

To obtain rank of "Holy Toaster" which is equal to the rank of Devil Slayer, you must meet the following requirements:
A: Has rank Trained Assassin
B: You must be a toaster
C: You must have the power to slay the devil
D: You must be holy
E: You must send in a co-leader app.
F: You must be the user ToasterDan

To Obtain the rank of Co Leader you need to prove that you are Co Leader material by helping others learn new moves, teaching people various things, helping new players, and being trustworthy, professional, and friendly. You must also have the Trained Assassin rank. The max limit for co-leader is 4.
If you wish to become a co-leader you must fill out the form below and send it to Ysome. Co-Leader/Devil Slayer is NOT the same rank as Leader.

Co-leader form.

If you violate the rules, and have been warned and continue to due so we shall place you into the rank of dishonored. If you continue to break the rules you shall be kicked.

Allies: Plague
Last edited by SacramentBank; Oct 12, 2014 at 08:52 AM.
I'm so excited. This is going to be fun.
-----
Are invades welcome?
Last edited by ysome; Jun 5, 2014 at 11:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
already made a clan pic, just send a pm...
-----
Gonna send a hundred tc every time i win a tourney(that should suffice)
Gl guys
-----
sent 100 tc(won that 750 tourney) guys i won't be able to a hundred i'll be giving 50 this following month(saving for something)
Last edited by GrinkekU; Jun 8, 2014 at 06:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

It's

-----
My bro djbro is joining!
Last edited by ysome; Jun 9, 2014 at 08:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Ah, the beauty of emulators. Paper Mario here I come you dark mistress.
Currently editing
Ok so for the clan's sake, i'm currently editing my tori and i've been busy so yeah how are things?

ETA: 2-3hrs

It's

Sweet idea, I'm going to write Sacrament on my tori's forehead.
New Clan Art
Are PNG files supported or what? cause i actually made a new clan art.
-----
Last edited by GrinkekU; Jun 14, 2014 at 05:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

It's

That clan art needs to be stretched out for the clan's page.