Ranking
I will be making my own clan.
This is where we part ways good friends.
I would appreciate it if we could be Allies.
~ Your Friend Merci
XMerciless: Sad to see you go, good luck with your clan.

Ok guys if we want people to join our clan, we need to war more and get in atleast the top 10. Please skype me if you want to war, and give me a day
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
It's been over a week, woops. I haven't seen any HBFS members in game this week :{
Also Torigod08 your quote is really cheesy, needs some work :P
Originally Posted by Hamadawana View Post
It's been over a week, woops. I haven't seen any HBFS members in game this week :{
Also Torigod08 your quote is really cheesy, needs some work :P

To be honest, i forgot how to change it :P i've been meaning to change it for a while now. DON'T TELL ME LET MEH FIGURE IT OUT! Anyways thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by CaptainKLK View Post
#postnumber2 bois les go

Please do not post stuff like this, it's pointless and just takes up space. Please and thank you
Hey guys to be honest this clan hasnt been as active as i had hoped for, so I think ima have to part ways with yall, however painful it may be. May peace and love go yalls way im my absence and I shall remember yall sexy people always.-CaptainKLK
Originally Posted by CaptainKLK View Post
Hey guys to be honest this clan hasnt been as active as i had hoped for, so I think ima have to part ways with yall, however painful it may be. May peace and love go yalls way im my absence and I shall remember yall sexy people always.-CaptainKLK

The clan isn't in-active its the people in it, you guys aren't posting. and when you do it's stupid and useless. Leave if you want, but its not the clan itselfs fault.
im up for a war if you guys ever need someone just private msg me and ill jump in
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade