Ranking
eh, nice head, good character, nice mohawk, well drawn mouth, gets the depth there nicely, but not particurly gallery worthy.
havent got any in the gallery with that kind of minimalist style tho, i do think we need one

eyes/eye brows dont match the clean style of the rest of the head.
if he gave that area a bit of a rework, and did something with the shape of the ears(also look rushed) id consider it. it kinda sums up the popular styling around toribash today
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
no. not gallery worthy. keep working at it though. Lots of improvement so far.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz

Artist: Dae67
Finder: Dae67
Owner: Dae67 (made for leonarndo's request... you will be informed if it will change xD)
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
a good head is a good head, regardless of whatever other heads are submitted.
but im fine with waiting.

The event is now over, so are you going to add Pate's horror head to the expo? I'm the owner if you add it.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
The event is now over, so are you going to add Pate's horror head to the expo? I'm the owner if you add it.

I think Maldret and Ferrock's head should get in here. Pate5's not worth it. Not sure what you guys see in that head...
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
ferrocks head need a bit more work on teeth tho.... then it will be perfect.. but fix the mouth