Toribash
Alright proud rider of the short bus, Yes there is but it's weird when they are this good

normally you seem them go from shit to greatness.
Gorman, please dont derail the thread, thanks.
in response, his old account is from 2008, but never sold/made too many textures. he has only recently come back.
i didnt know about him untill he posted in gata.

Originally Posted by Clockwork8 View Post
Okay, I filled in the form, I figured you would infer my name but whatever.

we can, but why should we? id prefer it if people just read the rules =/

Originally Posted by Clockwork8 View Post
But I always draw with a hard square brush anyway, so that might be what you're seeing in the first one? If you mean that the gradients are not totally smooth, it's because of that. I don't like making them totally smooth with a soft brush because it takes away some of the character and doesn't look hand-drawn anymore, and I like to keep that look.

nah, i like your drawing technique, i just think theres just something missing, not quite sure what though.
will wait to see what the other judges think
Last edited by BenDover; Jun 12, 2012 at 02:58 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by GoodBox View Post
The in-game screenshot rule is kinda pointless (If that's what you mean Tom). Gimp, Photoshop, and many other programs are perfectly capable of rendering a fair sphere. There are eight heads in the expo that don't follow that rule anyway.

Back on topic (These textures are lost to my knowledge, so in-game previews are impossible):

Artist: Eureka7
Finder: Goodbox
Owner: None
Resolution: 1024

Artist: Eureka7
Finder: Goodbox
Owner: None
Resolution: 1024

Tom Moderated Message:
Hey bud, the ingame screen shots of the head rule turns out to be a legitimate rule. Cool, huh? As for the heads that do not follow that rule, like you said, sometimes textures are lost and screen shots become nearly impossible. But, that will not excuse any of the 'new head' entries from that rule. The reasoning for the rule is that if we have a Head textures Expo from a game then the Expo should feature heads from the game. I know it's a little hard to understand, but the game does texture the head around the sphere differently then the texture fits around the sphere in any photo program. That is important. And, as Mathdebater states, there are certain enhancements that can be made while rendering outside on Toribash. So, in review, rules are well thought out. They're there to be followed. So, next time do not question a local mod about rules. Feel free for clarification though, but, yeah...

~Fine, I take back my statement and apologize for breaking the rules.

I own the first head, the Gundam one.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I got to try this with this neat head.

Artist: Dengue
Owner: Dengue
Finder: Dengue
Resolution: 512

It is not quite done,
just tell me if I have a chance.
Last edited by dengue; Jul 1, 2012 at 12:58 PM.
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post

Artist: Tapion
Finder: Mcburger
Owner: void
Resolution: 512x512

Weird that this one is taken out.
It's not perfect but I think it deserves to be in the expo.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.

Artist: clockwork8
Finder: iCo0n
Owner: iCo0n
Resolution: 512
Do you really think you're in control