Toribash
I tried my own version of Sahee's no. 3 edit, which didn't come off as well ( =p ). I'm going to see if I can get the second turn to go even lower, to duck under sweepicks and the like. But that's a really cool idea for a move... going under and kicking up.

scheczudio : that first variant is awesome. It looks stiff, yeah, but I guess building from a fully relaxed state at the start of the second turn would fix that.

Since sideways openers seem to be the next big target, I couldn't resist throwing this one in there. I didn't edit the replay once, so it's very rough around the edges, but I think it's cool - It takes the other player out of their 2-turn comfort zone, while you're still just going through the motions of the opener up to the fourth turn. It'll need tome tweaking for mp, but I think it's got potential. The last turn on the one I posted is unneccasarily stiff, probably because I didn't bother to relax mid jump. Oh well xP.
Attached Files
1aside1.rpl (13.9 KB, 31 views)
Here are about 4 openers that I routinely use, and they have been getting less effective, so I'm throwing em too the masses to see what is done with em.
Attached Files
Iwang Heli.rpl (19.2 KB, 19 views)
Iwang Low kick.rpl (27.4 KB, 16 views)
Iwang Pre heli sisscor kick.rpl (24.7 KB, 18 views)
Iwang Snap Kick.rpl (16.6 KB, 18 views)
I made a new opener, but it's kind of slow. Tell me what you guys think:
Attached Files
slow kick.rpl (19.4 KB, 28 views)
[A L P H A]
Oh man, that's sweet. i'll ty to improve it once I have free time, and aam back from work.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
how is that slow??45.79??

P.S. Epic replay btw.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I didn't invent anything more ;p. Just moved around.
Attached Files
notmuchmore.rpl (25.1 KB, 22 views)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I like moving around ;]

I tried to make a punch since I only know kicks. What do you guys think and how do you think I could improve it?

[edit]
Added a heli-ish kick. I'm not too good with making helicopter kicks so help me out here too >.<
Attached Files
punch.rpl (19.4 KB, 17 views)
heli-ish.rpl (19.4 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by scheczudio; Aug 1, 2008 at 03:28 PM.
[A L P H A]
IM Back!!! (again)
Here are some of my moves that i make but dont use often
Attached Files
New Wushu Punch.rpl (8.4 KB, 15 views)
Pwnea.rpl (8.4 KB, 12 views)
sweepy ^_^.rpl (8.3 KB, 11 views)
kick er.rpl (8.4 KB, 11 views)
moe move.rpl (8.4 KB, 12 views)
Doulbe spin.rpl (11.2 KB, 13 views)
Nub Remake.rpl (8.3 KB, 10 views)
New move 3.rpl (8.4 KB, 10 views)