Toribash
The way you roll all over the map is really awesome imo. I am the worst in PK but I have seen a lot of replays where people simply do not generate power/speed, which makes the replay feel kinda boring, but here we have the complete oposite. From the very first frames you already had awesome speed, even that first roll was super dynamic. I just noticed some twitchyness in really short frames of the replay so for the next ones try to avoid it - since you are in a very advanced level of movement already (imo, but I feel outdated since I came back recently) there is not much to do other than making all your movements super clean zero twiching.

Thats definitely another thread in my list to be lurking. Hope you post more often!
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
The way you roll all over the map is really awesome imo. I am the worst in PK but I have seen a lot of replays where people simply do not generate power/speed, which makes the replay feel kinda boring, but here we have the complete oposite. From the very first frames you already had awesome speed, even that first roll was super dynamic. I just noticed some twitchyness in really short frames of the replay so for the next ones try to avoid it - since you are in a very advanced level of movement already (imo, but I feel outdated since I came back recently) there is not much to do other than making all your movements super clean zero twiching.

Thats definitely another thread in my list to be lurking. Hope you post more often!

much appreciated 🤝
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
we back w/ new cars

a myriad of wips have been scrapped throughout these ~5-6 months, but I am actively 260 saves deep into a forreign-style raid challenge redo; more news on this soon🔥

-

for now, here's a brand new whip and my brand new first ever tricking replay (deadass)

idk nunna these moves and my tricking advisors don't speak english, so I just butchered it
Attached Files
never trying ts again.rpl (570.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Forreign; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:00 PM. Reason: fixed emoji
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
some of the tricks arent bad but all of the transitions are kind of out of place and dont do a great job making the replay cohesive. great for a first try tho
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
some of the tricks arent bad but all of the transitions are kind of out of place and dont do a great job making the replay cohesive. great for a first try tho

love the CnC, much more comprehensive compared to your pearls of wisdom 3 weeks ago 💯