ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ghastly View Post
ssjoker can make a script where uke will be a copy cat doing everything u do?

SSJokker*

And yes. I can make that. Copy-bot on the way then.
You should make it so it tries not to DQ. It just let it's head slam down and didn't even bother with either of it's arms to save from a DQ (never mind the fact that I had one of it's arms in my hand, regardless, it could have saved it's self very easily).

Though, I know nothing of LUA, so I haven't the slightest idea if this is possible.

Your bot seems to get nervous when playing one frame at a time, look at how jittery it is.
Last edited by Spaztic_One; May 2, 2008 at 08:24 PM.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Originally Posted by Spaztic One View Post
You should make it so it tries not to DQ. It just let it's head slam down and didn't even bother with either of it's arms to save from a DQ (never mind the fact that I had one of it's arms in my hand, regardless, it could have saved it's self very easily).

Though, I know nothing of LUA, so I haven't the slightest idea if this is possible.

Your bot seems to get nervous when playing one frame at a time, look at how jittery it is.

The bot knows nothing of its surroundings, its position, or its enemies' position.

Only thing it sees: score.

Things it can change: joints.

So the only possible way (technically) would be to do random moves until the score changes into a better one. It does that by moving a few joints every stop until it hits the opponent, then 'remembers' that move (not yet done. Won't really remember anything)

So yeah, not really possible yet.

Also, moving one frame at a time = joints being changed every frame. Hence, jittery.
I have a question, what would be the best frame set for your 'bot'?
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Originally Posted by Spaztic One View Post
I have a question, what would be the best frame set for your 'bot'?

No idea actually. You can experiment.

Though I noticed he's good at weird mods. Instagib, swords, battleclub, etc. And sucks as others ...big v small, jousting (well, 5/10 for jousting)
does the bot "detect" instagib joints it has? maybe if it could, you could make it try to hit its enemy with the instagib stuff mostly ( good for mods :P )
What folder do I download it to? I tried downloading it to "Scripts" folder but it doesn't show up in toribash.