Toribash
Bring back old wushu into publics, mushu is a disgrace to wushu,
i mean players barely hit each other and instantly dismember into pieces, almost every match has a decap.

about 3 years ago we played normal skill-based wushu in publics, not this random dms luck based thing,

Please think about getting old wushu back where dismemberments were very rare, and matches ended up with comebacks (1000 frames)
Last edited by 10971076; May 19, 2016 at 08:28 AM.
gtboxing tourneys? or maybe even realtoriboxing as well
there are still tons of people out there playing both mods
they do get attention if/when atleast one person decides to stay

fyi, those boxing servers arent just swing swing then win, there are actually people who knows how to play them correctly
best item forogerer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UGUU~~~~
I would love to see a sword fighting tourney with mods like

wc_messer_beta2.tbm
katanaikido.tbm
swordfighting.tbm
zweihandershield.tbm
knife_fight2.tbm

all in a row for a tournament because these could make really fun and cool matches.

Another suggestion is a tournament for only lightning mods.

LightningLenshu
LightningZweihander etc. because they also look really good most of the time.
Happy Noob Year
Quick ABD
Servers for quick ABD (aikido big dojo) would be great and often played by the community that actually plays the game.
Originally Posted by challenged View Post
Servers for quick ABD (aikido big dojo) would be great and often played by the community that actually plays the game.

I think we can give up asking for more quick aikido stuff x.x even if it's abd in this case
I dont know if sumore_v.tbm is standart for every matchmaking match when u hit 1-1, but really this mod is absolute wrong when u play a tight 1-1 match in a grappling fight.

But i understand why there is such a mod, so why not just increase the reactiontime for the last match and stay with the standart mods?
Originally Posted by Shakky View Post
I dont know if sumore_v.tbm is standart for every matchmaking match when u hit 1-1, but really this mod is absolute wrong when u play a tight 1-1 match in a grappling fight.

But i understand why there is such a mod, so why not just increase the reactiontime for the last match and stay with the standart mods?

Im not sure why it has not been updated to sumore_e, but I disagree that sumore is bad - I find it very consistent and competitive, and in _e at least you do get a lot of grappling
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.