Toribash
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Mostly been lazing around. Went rock climbing today, might go skiing this weekend. How about you?

Randomly got sick over the weekend, but gonna chill with friends later tonight so it should be fun.

Btw is there anything to do in Toronto nowadays? I feel like greyhounding up there this upcoming weekend, London is pretty boring right now
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Btw is there anything to do in Toronto nowadays?

I wouldent know all I do is sit around and play vidya games.

Ouch green, my area only got around 12 cm. This isn't the time of year for 40 cm of snow. Altho I heard some places got hit really bad with the snow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
we should all throw a tori party in the falls one day for team canada, add pic of it on here and stuff, lmfao would be kinda cool
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by RRDube420 View Post
we should all throw a tori party in the falls one day for team canada, add pic of it on here and stuff, lmfao would be kinda cool

would be good if we could round up a few of us sometime for a get together

falls is pricey tho, you gotta pay to use the washrooms D:

-------------
We got like freezing winds over here but very little snow (its ice at this point), its pretty ass. A strange march break to say the least
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
lol yea wierd weather this march for sure Jingles, breazy af
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
you guys doing anything this st paddy's day?

all the students in my area use it as an excuse to get hammered lol
i has large suv, can fit 6 people. we all meet in falls. decide on a dd and get fakes for all of you.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White