Ranking
mwah, later I might make an intro on tfm.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
@transformice people

played this a long time ago, not my thing sry

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Dustforce happens to fill all the criteria. Multiple characters, level editor and multiplayer (haven't tried multiplayer though. It's mainly a sp game).
Easy to learn, but hard to master.

Spelunky is pretty cool, has a high skill cap and an online leaderboard. Multiple skins, but they have no difference in gameplay. No customization, but randomly generated seeds gives a high replayability.

Osu, ossuming you don't play it already.

I am going to try all of these, except osu. I tried playing osu with ishi and my hand-eye coordination isn't up to par for this
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I recommend Smite.

Read this.

Originally Posted by mwah
I don't necessarily want it to be a moba because I'm not really good at mobas and I don't really want to be good at mobas.

besides, I've tried smite, it's okay but I just don't like those kinds of games.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
You need a mouse acceleration fix to play osu. Otherwise the mouse is far too random to play.
I promise it will work a lot better with it.

Here's a link if you'd change your mind.
http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.se/2...ation-fix.html
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
got a dustforce torrent the soundtrack is really fucking good which is a turn on gameplay seems ok so far as well
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.