Toribash
Originally Posted by Perfect View Post
I'm not an incredible guy w / incredible hobbies. I play Dota 2 and play guitar.

My favourite game but also the worst game at the same time. Everytime I get into I match I'm forced to support since everyone wants to go core.
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
My favourite game but also the worst game at the same time. Everytime I get into I match I'm forced to support since everyone wants to go core.

XD
I'm not good suporting. Im better carrying
im gonna sound like a cuck but when i played dota and league i just couldnt like dota, its too dark and just no vibe to it, league seems more fun as a casual player :P
Originally Posted by Perfect View Post
XD
I'm not good suporting. Im better carrying

My brother is over for the holidays and he's allowing me to use his laptop so it's my first time player Dota 2 since the 22nd of May. Did my 10 ranked matches and I got Archon 2 which is 2800MMR which isn't great but yeah. My steam name is fat_saeed if you wanna play add me my dude.

Originally Posted by Karmaaa View Post
im gonna sound like a cuck but when i played dota and league i just couldnt like dota, its too dark and just no vibe to it, league seems more fun as a casual player :P

I don't blame you. I started playing Dota 2 first in 2012 I think during closed beta and didn't enjoy it as much. Then I moved to LoL and played it for 3 years since it was so simple compared to Dota 2. But I quit because of Runes, Masteries and Summoner Spells shit is just so annoying and unfair.
I like to build model tanks/cars I spend most of my time either at home on the pc or ps4, any other time I'm hanging out with buddies at hobby lobby.