Ranking
Thank you for allowing me to be part of your family ... I will give my best and support the clan 100%

luis5178...
Hello! Hardcock here, im not really good at these free-form applications but since this is the only form of application you people accept ill have to adjust myself
Note: English is my second language, there will be typos/errors

So anyways, i live in India and the GMT as you may know is '+5.30'. Alright, i started playing toribash on the day i made this account (2011), I am 16 years of age at the moment, so when i joined Toribash i was very young and my english seemed like i was half paralyzed and was raping my dictionary at the same time (please dont check my post history, its very dark), so there has been time to time moments where i go and comeback to toribash, as to reason why i keep coming back is for the community, ive created alot of clans in the past, some were good(kinda?) and some were straight up garbage,
There has been one clan i remember very vividly, (kick).
Now thats another story, now ive been in many clans, some good/great/bad too, i got some experience playing toribash under my belt, now this time when i was casually in-game, rekking noobs i came across Vanish one of your members of this clan. He remembered me, i was kind of lost for a bit thinking "who tf is dis guy" but as smart as i am guys with that 2000 iq of mine, under a min i realised who he is, an old friend, a good one at that.
So you guys seem pretty cool/active/PRO to play/interact/CHILL with. Now why i am writing this form is because of almighty leader, the lord of swisscheese himself said me to apply (i mightve twisted some shit here pardon), now here are some words where i express myself truly
i like this clan very much pls invite

I can only write this much my fingers hurt

Council Moderated Message:
Accepted, Welcome to AllStars!
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:03 PM.
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
Originally Posted by hardcod View Post
Seems legit

Accepted

Congrats hardcod please join the Fc discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/9eSqJjs
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I'm applying for a clan for the first time. I play Toribash in short, weekly, periods, once per year or so, and I'm looking for my first clan. Although I haven't been commited to the game, I will be if I'll see a potential to make this game and community much better, because I wish to shape it to my needs. I prefer to make funky replays.

Oh, and I came from Poland. And my GMT is +1

I request joining your clan, and if not, tell me who would accept any clan newbie, and why won't you accept me. Idk why would you deny my request, because there seems to be a limiteless room, and more people= more clan power and fun!

Council Moderated Message:
Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Damn, I wondered why I haven't get a reply. It's because I didn't say clearly that I want to join!
"Be polite. Be efficient. Have plan to kill everyone you need."
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Accepted

Congrats hardcod please join the Fc discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/9eSqJjs

Please review my application.
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
Hardcod and ElitePaladian(Bruh) - Accepted
Welcome to the clan!

Make sure you both join our discord server (its on the main clan page).
Originally Posted by hardcod View Post
Please review my application.

Wtf swear I didnt see that app
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Hello I'm Hildetorr! I'm from the United States and I live in Washington (GMT-. I like playing Akido, ABD ,and Wushu ;I consider myself pretty good (not great).I took about a 7 month break right after creating this file ,but now I'm active in game and on the forums.

My only previous clan was Blue.
I left because I wanted to join a clan that was active in wars and on the forums.
If accepted I would try to do my best to earn my keep.
: Sincerely Hildetorr
-----
My GMT is -8
Last edited by Hildetorr; Jan 21, 2018 at 11:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump