Original Post
<_<

>_>

Yes, I do/did love wrestling.

Best ever?

Nick Mondo and CZW wrestling.

Just Sick.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
I like grappling and wrestling, but the real shit! The martial art/sport... Not the staged stuff simply for futile, lame, commercial and hype entertainment.

I'm talking about this:

Last edited by GenkiSudo; Mar 10, 2009 at 09:32 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Definetly CZW.

P.S. if you think wrestling is fake, its not. Its scripted, the blows are real, the storyline is fake.

If you don't believe me, watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abn9DzJn_rc
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
Definetly CZW.

P.S. if you think wrestling is fake, its not. Its scripted, the blows are real, the storyline is fake.

If you don't believe me, watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abn9DzJn_rc

well, you're talking about some pro-wrestling (still, don't compare it to real wrestling, without the "pro" prefix). Also, you better understand the difference between amateur, independent wrestling, and pro-wrestling. Most pro-wrestling (like WWE, on the mainstream side) is not only scripted but also fake, blows are weak or don't touch at all, and the whole match is a fake act. And man.. theres no discussion about it. Some people talk like if pro-wrestling is as hard as Valetudo and MMA (or even hardest). But, man, I don't see those cauliflower ears on pro-wrestlers.... In fact, i guess that 99% of pro-wrestling fans have never seen cauliflower ears and don't know what that is.

I'm talking about this:
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Mar 10, 2009 at 10:05 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by GenkiSudo View Post
I like grappling and wrestling, but the real shit! The martial art/sport... Not the staged stuff simply for futile, lame, commercial and hype entertainment.

Oh, I agree. I was a fan of CZW because they truly pushed the boundaries of pro wrestling as entertainment. I wouldn't call it a sport by any means. However, pro wrestlers are athletic, talented and do get hurt often (yes, even cauliflower ear...)

Nick Mondo nearly broke his back taking a "highspot" from the top of an auto dealership. His career was ended after the day, but he finished the match and his remaining match later that day. Truly a hardcore individual and one of the best wrestlers ever. Check out Tournament of Death 2 for the awesome match.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
well, you're talking about some pro-wrestling (still, don't compare it to real wrestling, without the "pro" prefix). Also, you better understand the difference between amateur, independent wrestling, and pro-wrestling. Most pro-wrestling (like WWE, on the mainstream side) is not only scripted but also fake, blows are weak or don't touch at all, and the whole match is a fake act. And man.. theres no discussion about it. Some people talk like if pro-wrestling is as hard as Valetudo and MMA (or even hardest). But, man, I don't see those cauliflower ears on pro-wrestlers.... In fact, i guess that 99% of pro-wrestling fans have never seen cauliflower ears and don't know what that is.

I'm talking about this:

Of course its not as real as that. They try to protect each other while giving out full blows. The wrestlers today don't do that. Vaders blows were the realest and toughest.

CZW pushed the limits of it and turned it real, with light tubes, fire, cars and even weedwhackers. A guy got his thumb chopped off for christs sake.
Hoss.

I understand you like MMA.Believe me when I say that Pro-Wrestling is scripted,but parts of it are very very real.

Also,CZW isn't real pro-wrestling,and in the words of Jim Cornette
"Any no talent idiot could go and swing a lighbulb at another person in front of 70+ people.What people in ROH and other companies do in the ring is legit wrestling"
Last edited by JoshGrimes; Mar 11, 2009 at 05:03 AM.
It's not being "very real" when his eye got dislocated, yes, it did momentarily pop out, but it was an accidental hit.
the god