Ranking
I hope you guys could see the irony in my previous post.

In case you didn't, you fail.

<_<
♠NO♠
I personally think it's a good idea, so long as there's some way of stopping people from using idiotic and unreadable colours...
Originally Posted by scmitar1 View Post
I personally think it's a good idea, so long as there's some way of stopping people from using idiotic and unreadable colours...

Why is it a good idea? It serves absolutely no useful purpose at all.
Leave it for the admins, then when we ban annoying people we can make their post invisible wingdings so people don't have to read it.

Otherwise, I think we can make do without.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Making it a prime-function is elitistic and that post made me rage. Either remove it or have it public.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Leave it for the admins, then when we ban annoying people we can make their post invisible wingdings so people don't have to read it.

Otherwise, I think we can make do without.

Nook's with Illegible text colours should B&B&B&.
But this feature should stay, I <3 my Almost un-noticable grey colour (333 333).
(☞゚∀゚)☞
eh, I don't see what the big deal is. If people use a shitty color then chances are the shitty things they say will be ignored and no person of intelligence will respect whatever drivel they are posting...hopefully through the process of learning, they will change their oh so annoying (to a few people) ways.

This thread seems mostly like mod bishing...just my opinion though.

*ducks to hide from anger and banz*
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Maybe a limit to what colours you can choose, or take it out. It's annoying.
It makes me wonder..
I dont give a shit about fonts, but no retarded shit like Joker or Wingdings.

Colours can be annoying as fuck when some guy with one post starts posting in white or green. Also white is just not cool.

I really dont care if someone who has a bit of a reputation already uses coloured or fonts, eg Cindermomo using monospace.

I'm thinking Prime it.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Yeah this new feature is really annoying, if people want to make their posts in a different colour/font that much they can do it manualy for every single post they make. Some people already do this and it really isn't a bother at all.
Making it a prime feature would be better than it is at the moment but as I said you could just do it manualy which would make it pointless to have as something that comes with prime, except different fonts.

Get rid of it, it's annoying.
Last edited by Suspect; Mar 16, 2009 at 08:04 AM.