Ranking
View Poll Results: What would you like to see more of?
Dismemberment/Fracture tourneys
51 Votes / 13.71%
Hotseat tourneys
48 Votes / 12.90%
Victory tourneys (most # of wins)
55 Votes / 14.78%
Knockout tourneys with weird rules/mods
200 Votes / 53.76%
Other (Please specify in thread/pm)
18 Votes / 4.84%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Then get your ass out of IRC and host some tourneys, Tonakai!
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
Then get your ass out of IRC and host some tourneys, Tonakai!

Shaddup, I have my reasons!

...which would be Toribash not working and lack of TC
Creative forum events are needed as well, small ones that consist of ingame playings with a certain theme or organization.
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
I agree with most of the GMs.
I hereby honorably mention Aj, Urci, Spacellama, and Ed.
I dunno how Yoyo is doing his job as a GM. I have seen him being fairly immature some times so I doubt he is suited for that position.
He banned and kicked people multiple times for no reasons on IRC and I do think he is not capable of changing that behaviour ingame.
He acted very immature when confronted with his behaviour and is very ignorant regarding the consequences.
Don't get me wrong, he is a nice guy and I do like him. Without power he is capable of having good conversations with.

I totally agree with that. When I was BTO adm, I had to kick him from organization due your immature actions... What were his first words after being kicked? "why I need you brazilians". (He was BTO member before to do his portuguese org (oh, and I saw so many problems in that org. Portuguese members kept saying that Yoyo was power hungry... Power abuser, amuser etc.])
Amongst others problems, when he's in the portuguese department, he's much worse than this, trust me.

Oh, and about others GMs, I like so much Aj, he's active, mature, responsible and, AWESOME INGAME!
Huck, ed, Uric does his job properly.
The rest... Eh... You're doing your job in a good enough level.
I think the GM's have seen this thread.
There was like 8 tourneys, with some awesome mods, in about 2-3 hours.
There was also hosted a betting server. Seems like they've herd our word.

Good job.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
I agree with most of the GMs.
I hereby honorably mention Aj, Urci, Spacellama, and Ed.

I dunno how Yoyo is doing his job as a GM. I have seen him being fairly immature some times so I doubt he is suited for that position.
He banned and kicked people multiple times for no reasons on IRC and I do think he is not capable of changing that behaviour ingame.
He acted very immature when confronted with his behaviour and is very ignorant regarding the consequences.
Don't get me wrong, he is a nice guy and I do like him. Without power he is capable of having good conversations with.

Bloob is just a total twat.
I have to admit that I personally dislike him somewhat strongly so I don't know if my opinion is worth anything on this.
Poe's law applies to a couple of his posts, he is trying to join every fucking single thing that grants him some sort of power. Half the staff does not like him for that reasons.
I /ignore him on IRC because he seriously annoys me. He spammed channels a couple of times and was otherwise annoying.
I don't know if he is doing a good job as GM, maybe he does, in that case feel free to ignore my post.

He basically summed my opinion up. Aj and Huck have to be the best ones.

The administration is keeping it clean, but some of the people, as previously mentioned, Yoyo and Bloob, are rather immature, but I would attribute that to the fact that Yoyo is 12 and Bloob assumes that just because his brother is fairly respected, so is he.

The GMs could use the creative talents of enzu, much like us ex-tori-agents used enzu for our own diabolical purposes. The creative levels are just beyond pathetic. Llamas Vs. Ponies? Really? Could have made the event more toribash based instead of making it based on trends on the internet which have developed over a rather large period of time.

I am not a fan of the job itself, and I can vouch for them by saying jobs like that are excessively boring, but it is their choice, so there should be no complaining(Ehem, Yoyo), nor should there be any blatant abuse of your already limited power(Yoyo), as it won't be there if you keep doing it.

Now, bring me my Hydechair.
Hoss.
Very, very good, they host tourneys, they host betting, they even hosted a mod pack. That gives you a reason to be in-game, besides just friends and tc.
The only thing that might be implemented would be some kind of extra event, who knows with their creativity.
They cause half the fun of toribash, keep it up.
Mhm.
Didn't say he had anything to do with it, just that he wanted to. Also yeah, the Llamas Vs. Ponies seemed to be a nice premise, but it got rather annoying. I wonder what my family is thinking about me browsing a forum filled with ponies.

About the GM team, i can't tell wether they are doing a good job or not for i haven't been hanging on #toribash and #support for quite a while, but i don't see anyone whining on the forums (except for a few butthurt people), so yeah, i guess you're doing a goob job. Keep it up, guys.
Take yoyo and bloob's gm away. I really don't like them cause. Yoyo still abuses power, and bloob is just bad. Best to take it away from them. O and no wolfice gm. I have been with wolfice for 9months, and I know he wouldn't be a good gm.
Last edited by link8; Jun 11, 2011 at 05:27 AM.
Originally Posted by link8 View Post
Take yoyo and bloob's gm away. I really don't like them cause. Yoyo still abuses power, and bloob is just bad. Best to take it away from them. O and no wolfice gm. I have been with wolfice for 9months, and I know he wouldn't be a good gm.

I think those gms are fine for their positions, they never power abuse around me. In general the gm team does seem a little full, but I think they need to host a few more events like the tri-ladder. <3 Spacellama

P.S: I love you too link8 I hope you know that gm is not something that you have the power to decide, and even if you could, I'm not a gm. ;O