Toribash
Original Post
something related to art/texture rules
Is it allowed if i just used the finger of this hand and removed that gray detail and changed mapping and adding some details on it?
changing mapping from this(my hands)

To this mapping(a pic from google)
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
i belive you are not allowed to do this. it would just be a google picture with alterations. its like selling a free head with a simple stripe on the top and saying its yours.

well, you didn't get it, the second pic just for example, the first pic is the hands i made, iam just asking if i could use it while i sold it, but i will change the mapping of fingers, see the difference? the fingers go down in my hand, it goes to front in the other pic, so if i just changed the direction of it and removed that glove, then am i allowed to use it?
heh... I got banned for doing something like that...

The rule is explained to me was...

If you do not own it, you may not sell it....
I don't think you guys understand his question.
From what I understand, he's asking if he could use a texture of a hand with the same mapping, or structure, of a hand he sold/is-selling that he made.
I guess he means if he could place the fingers in the same way/spot as in the one with gloves. Not just a recolor.
well its close to wat he said, but i will remove the gloves and change the direction/way of fingers, i will not use that hand in the second pic, its just for fingers direction reference.