ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Azurite Force+More Drawing, 1k entry
CANCELLED, because I only got 34000 tc from anyone interested. Also, everyone but 1 person would have won 467600 tc worth of items combined. Uhm, not doing that.
-------
The Prizes
Each ticket costs 1k tc. Possible prizes are: Azurite Force, Hydra Blood, Hydra Torso, Hydra Primary Gradient, Hydra Secondary Gradient, Hydra Force, Hydra Ghost, Hydra DQ Ring.

The Drawing
This is how the drawing will go. Each ticket is equally weighted when drawn. Winners will be sorted in the order they bought tickets. In that order, a prize will be drawn. Items are weighted by price/total i.e. Azurite Force and Hydra Blood have 17.964% chance of being drawn while Hydra DQ Ring has 1.454%. The earlier you get in, the better chance you have at getting the most expensive prizes.
The drawing will be held if maximum tickets reached or if I deem enough tickets are bought. However, in the event that people are no longer entering and not enough tickets are sold, the event WILL be canceled and money refunded with much swearing.

The Entering?
You may post, but all you need to do is send the tc and leave a message containing "drawing" or how many "tickets" you bought.

Status
Tickets: 33 tickets out of 468 maximum.
Last edited by FNugget; Oct 21, 2008 at 11:46 PM.
i just sent 5k

wasnt there just a post in front of me?
Last edited by Cyclone3; Oct 17, 2008 at 02:57 AM.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Littodude View Post
I shall enter.

I'll buy five tickets.

Edited for cheap-ass reasons.
i'll buy 3
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?