ES Recruitment Drive
It also seems like your about five years old. Crying might get you what you want from your parents but not here matey!
Read This
exactly and besides, you must be really bipolar. Yesterday, you were asking for people to edit our move to have a decap, and now, you are just acting like a baby. Like anyone is going to give you a free reg code. If I got free reg. or validation codes, I would be at least $100 richer.

P.S.: GET A JOB YOU BUM.
From Jow3st middlefinger

*gewgle*
Last edited by Jow3st; Jul 20, 2007 at 04:10 PM. Reason: I Messed Up
If you want toricredits and you aren't registered, i hope you're a good artist- the only way unregistered people can get toricredits is if someone trades their credits for a head skin or a sig or something. I don't have any money but you don't see me making topics about how poor i am and that i deserve toricredits. It's unfair to the registered people who had to pay for toribash.
exactly, and also, if he were to get the game free because of sympathy, then the company would have to refund all of our money, or give us the next ToriBash version for free. He should just keep his feelings to himself and just deal with it instead of telling us his life story.
I Pitty Teh Noob.
there's only one thing am gonna say am not gonna have any of your reg key's ^^ lol you idiot lol lol lol well ill be going and enjoy my last days ad toribash
Please shut up and use the edit button.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do