18 Votes / 9.68%
TORIBASH
77 Votes / 41.40%
Other
33 Votes / 17.74%
Voters: 186. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Yiep View Post
Try beating Twilight Princess, or even the Metroid Prime series. I doubt you can do it under 20 hours.

Seriously! 20 hours? Wow, either I'm good at video games or your new to this (VERY new). I beat twilight under 12 hours (with all heart containers, maxed out ruppees, all items, ect.) and all of those metroid games (mostly Prime series) took me less than ten hours (includes all extra health, items, missle expansions, ect.). The only few games that took more than 15 hours is probaly those great nintendo 64 games (though I played those when I was seven.)

Except Brawl, took me 17 hours

Also bioshock is an awsome game. Lot of people should go for Xbox 360. Plus side to Xbox is the acheivments you can unlock (which was what I ment by "beating" the xbox games)
Last edited by huntersylx; Mar 18, 2008 at 11:38 PM.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Damn, wonder why allmost no one voted bioshock :|

I was just thinking that. I find it somewhat confusing that more people have voted for Assassin's Creed - a game that, by my count, is repetitive and convoluted - that BioShock, which could be at best considered a work of genius, and is certainly considered a work of art by me.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
I was just thinking that. I find it somewhat confusing that more people have voted for Assassin's Creed - a game that, by my count, is repetitive and convoluted - that BioShock, which could be at best considered a work of genius, and is certainly considered a work of art by me.

I agree, bioshock should get more votes. I would probaly vote for it now since I just got it
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post

Now that i think of it, Bioshock is rated mature, so if you take the average age of forumgoers into consideration, it makes sense. Still, sad
Yet, so is assassin's creed. However, while I haven't played bioshock I have played assassin's creed and boy is the creed fun for a relaxer. I mean... come on, stabbing a soldier leader while he's lecturing his entire squad, only to start "praying" and walk away before finally being detected *like... 30 seconds* then massacring the squad until they start running away *then hunting them down ;)* is just plain fun.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
I revoke.

EA have created a masterpeice in Army of Two. The voice acting alone is enough to earn an award.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I would say that assasin creed is good...

...until you get bored of assassinating people. Basicly, people love it or hate it. Depends on how you like your games.