Toribash
I like the first one the best when the beat changed thats when i started to enjoy it more i think you should carry on with this.
@Sly: zohmygoodness has been made with fl studio 9 xxl producer edition. Yuck is a newer song and I made that with reason. I mostly use reason because I have a mac and it is quite hard to get vst's for fl studio working well with crossover. I can try to get the fl studio to work if it is necessary.

@Dae: I have never thought of that. it would be kinda cool to get to hear my music in a game.
Snaykie#0020 GG
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
get FL 10, that's what i use. and NI masssive C:

I have got these too! They go well with some Vengeance drum samples.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
morbon, maybe next week get on skype and i could show you some tricks on NI massive, and in your latest hunter's ritual song you need a better snare :U

Alright, that sounds good :3
Skype is Rawrfaec. And any reasons why it's not a good snare? I kinda liked it, so I wanna know if the 'better snare' is a mixing/ delivery thing, or a personal preference

Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post
I like the first one the best when the beat changed thats when i started to enjoy it more i think you should carry on with this.

Thanks. Yeah, the beginning is meh, and most people don't enjoy it too much. That was my debut with Massive, so the bass is pretty good IMO.
vengeance is cool, do you have the Amen Break?

also i got massive 1.0.1

No, can you please upload it somewhere so I can get it?

And I have Massive 1.2.1.
Last edited by MrKapow; Feb 15, 2012 at 07:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
Alright, that sounds good :3
Skype is Rawrfaec. And any reasons why it's not a good snare? I kinda liked it, so I wanna know if the 'better snare' is a mixing/ delivery thing, or a personal preference

its grainy as shit
Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
Thanks. Yeah, the beginning is meh, and most people don't enjoy it too much. That was my debut with Massive, so the bass is pretty good IMO.

it isn't though, there is no actual bass. just nasty noises. also, make it louder, user more basses, make it interesting.
-----
Originally Posted by MrKapow View Post
No, can you please upload it somewhere so I can get it?

And I have Massive 1.2.1.

god damnit, will 1.0.1 work with it? also the amen break is super popular, just google a .mp3 of it. :I
Last edited by SlyBash; Feb 15, 2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
god damnit, will 1.0.1 work with it? also the amen break is super popular, just google a .mp3 of it. :I

Nah, I don't think so.

Also, I just found the Amen Break. Thanks for the info.