Ranking
Originally Posted by FelixK View Post
I want it because Jesus loves you

Normally, that would work, but I'm not a Christian.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leading hand sanitizers claim that they can kill 99.9% of germs. Dupemaster can kill 100% of whatever the fuck he wants.

Do you watch anime? Click here to join the ultimate Anime Clan!
While the ^ normally wins, I have to tell ya.... that head does not look like the head of sex... it is the head of fail. Just to let ya know. no girls bed you nao.

Why give me TC? Because I'll give you half of it back

oh and I'm the Superstar.... which means by giving me 500 TC i won't drop a meteor on your head/isp.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Because im a simple faggot with simple faggot dreams. For faggots.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
If no one else decides to post, I'll decide by tomorrow morning.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leading hand sanitizers claim that they can kill 99.9% of germs. Dupemaster can kill 100% of whatever the fuck he wants.

If not, then all is lost. Especially the kittens. You wouldn't want to hurt the kittens, would you?
Originally Posted by FelixK View Post
I want it because Buddha loves you

Denied. L2google.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

because I motherfucking want it, and I should always get what I want... well because I motherfucking want it
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped