Ranking
View Poll Results: Would you like to have a running contest of our highest streaks in Aikido based mods?
Yes
8 Votes / 72.73%
No
3 Votes / 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

oh ok damn. I dont wanna think too hard about that but XD good to know. If so then yeah we can do the soccer thinb but we should discuss it in the Skype chat a bit to come up with some good ideas
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Maybe we can put stats of the type of playstyle every one has next to everyones clan pic.
-----
More ideas how about we make a thread to learn different languages? Ex: Spanish, Polish,Italian,Swedish,etc
Buena idea ¿no? I know Spanish (my family is from South America, no wonder! )
and little bit of italian.
Sería genial para todo el mundo que no habla otros langauges !
Last edited by Cindery; Feb 19, 2015 at 09:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
we could put the stats things that could be cool. Playstlyes i dont know jow thst would work tho because would it just be aikido styles? since we are a ABD based clan bit there are many more mods with diffrent styles. also i dont think we should have a thread for learning diffrent languages. it would feel to much like school xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have an idea for a thread idea, It could be people posting about weird things they have done before, Anyone like that idea?
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
Bananas

That could be fun. I would have a lot of stories to tell xD but I think after a while the thread would just kinda sit alone and die because people only he so many stories
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree wtih flames that we are an abd based clan so i think we should have a clip from everyone maybe a decap or a ultra clutch save.
and we could do it be rank from highest to smallest leader,warrior etc.
You guys should consider hosting a large forum event; you know, with all the income you're receiving.
Can we change a war rule, for the Time limit have it as 1 day, So if anything goes bad we only have a day?
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
Bananas

We could do that. We just have it set to 6 days so we dont have to worry about it really, but having it for 1 day wouldent effect it too much. When your setting up the wars you can set it to whichever time limit you want

Gentleman

We were thinking about doing something like that before but we always got stuck at the idea part and never really got past that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, Krulls and Flames were talking about a Headbutt event cause thats all I do. But we could do a Forum Even of, like, who has the most effective/Stylish headbutt. I really like the idea of that honestly.
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow