Toribash
Original Post
oi
please if you are not from duck dont post here bc youre all gay #suh

anyways, hey guys how's it been?
life hasnt been the best but im livin
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Ay! whats up homie? I hope youre enjoying yourself n shit... i wish i was in college :/
just a new school experience in general would be dope. im sick of seeing all the same faces

hours hi... even tho your emo and gay kinda like me but no homo and im not emo, i hope youre doing well bro
believe it or not youre the reason i posted here bc i was on a journey last night at a friends house... they invited someone else over that i didnt know and he was just a complete dick. he offered me a dab and didnt even say my name, i got scared when i sat in the car to drop him off for some reason and everyone was cracking jokes and mine didnt come out right and he started to make fun of me and no one started to laugh and then it was just a awkward car ride... he left and my two friends in the car were like "what an asshole, like wtf"... stuff that like but yeah, that was kinda gay bc im nothing but nice to everyone.
i was watching a clock for hours it seemed bro like i was just watching the second hand on the clock keep spinning and i remembered hours than toribash and i remembered how awesome it was to just socialize with you guys and idk just people are assholes and you guys never were

wow huge paragraph its been awhile my bad lmao

hey fif do you have a mic yet?
Last edited by Ocean; Feb 20, 2016 at 02:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi there
you prolly don't know me
but i know you
kbye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
im far from emo at this point. come turbocharge a car with me and you'll be fine. you're paying for the manifold and blowoff.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
im not in duck but im going to post here because im gay for ocean

Shut the fuck up or I'll beat you up, nerd.
M I N I V A N