Ranking
Originally Posted by Zeuuuuus View Post
ty, i dont have TM discord. u can pass me

It's on the page, but i see you joined lol
Team Mushu App
Hello Team Mushu community, I am Kyle Dodd, or as I’m known in the Toribash Community: Shinigami, also previously remembered as ilikehulk.
My Skill level is around a 6 or so people I know rate it by, I have room for improvement and wanting to do so.
Yes I was in fact a previous member, till I went inactive then was told it had died so I left and cut ties. ( Sorry Elite )
I want to join ( again ) because this was a fun organization to be a part of, but then it went off into the deep I’m hoping to get back into it and help as much as I can. . . hopefully.

I’m already in the Discord and I’m usually browsing the forums. Not so much active in game but I’ll get ingame if needed.
I Read the op
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Thanks, Glad to be back.

Whatever happened to your clan btw?
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Whatever happened to your clan btw?

Lost wifi for a month so in response to knowing I left, not sure if there's still members in it. Even if it's still active.

I think staying clan-less is better.
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Lost wifi for a month so in response to knowing I left, not sure if there's still members in it. Even if it's still active.

I think staying clan-less is better.

makes sense, i know that feel tbh
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
makes sense, i know that feel tbh

Forgot to respond to this - But now I'm back in my clan due to wanting to see how far I can take it.

Also, when are you getting unbanned? ( respond on an alt )