Toribash
Original Post
[Game] - Dota 2

This is a F2P game of Steam. It's pretty famous these days, because a lot of great Events and Tournament.

Teams? They're a lot of Teams in there, my favorite one is Na'Vi.

Natus Vincere (Also known as Na'Vi)

What's yours?
I joined a team too, It's a team which made by my friend at school. Well, for Fun Team. Not a serious one. We're just having fun and played together as a Team.

This is a pretty badass Game y'know. I've been playing it in 100+ hours (still newbie) and I still need a lot of practice and things to get cool items and using some hard-to-use heroes properly.

What is your favorite hero? Mine is Drow Ranger. Why? Because It's easy to use, like I said before. I'm still looking for a hard-to-use hero which I can use it properly. So, for now. My favorite hero is still Drow Ranger. I own this set of Drow Ranger. Check this out!

Drow Ranger's Set

How about yours?

I enjoyed this game so much. But Im not playing this game atm because of Internet's Problems (too laggy) it's a little bit frustasing y'know.

So this is the thread to discuss anything about Dota 2. You can share anything here. Discuss anything about it or Information or comment for the game or anything else.

Kawaii Ranger

Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Have you watched the movie Free to Play? It's a movie by Valve about three players and their teams playing in The International 2011 tournament, also hosted by Valve. It features Natus Vincere with Dendi being the focus.

It's available for free in Steam. I'm not a Dota 2 player, but I still managed to get goosebumps from Dendi's tricks.
I've watched it. They're a lot of good players in there.

If I'm not wrong, those 3 awesome people are :
1. Dendi
2. Fear
3. Hyhy

Three of them are good players.
Also, I've found a lot of Chinese Teams in there. Looks like Chinese are full of good players. They got 2 teams on the top 10 (If I'm not wrong) but yeah, they lost (at the final) and get their ass kicked by Na'Vi on 2011.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.