ES Recruitment Drive
Fabula Magnus's event where you had to write a story that was fictional.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Seriously cozza I dont remember any writing contest

I'm thinking since EJM is soo good cozza is fantasizing about a writing contest
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Am I really making up that http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=344957 existed?

Ejm's story:
The 3rd and the wreckage.

They were three. Three friends walking alone, miles away from the city. The glittering white snow wasn't much help against the dark night, they couldn't see too far away.
Suddenly, a light began to shine far away from them. One of the three stood still, his eyes glowing while staring deeply into the light. He was still conscious of his action, but was so drawn to the light that he couldn't even think straight to move.

The other two, after walking a couple of steps in front of him, turned around to check out what was keeping him, and to their surprise, he vanished.
He could still see them, they couldn't see him. He wasn't there anymore. But he didn't move, he was still standing in the same place, but he wasn't there, he could see them, while still staring at the light. They couldn't see him, nor could they see the light.

Those two had no choice but to continue on walking, or else they will become victims of the snow. But then, the second one stops moving, looks up, and started gaising upon the sky. According to the last friend, he dissapeared, according to him, he was still there, but he could'nt move.
He was looking at a faint light in the sky. In the center of this light, was a silouhette, it was the one of the first party of those three friends.

The third had to move on, the snow was getting worse. While walking alone, in the darkest hour of the night, he was thinking... Thinking of the previous occurences. He was surprised that he wasn't too concerned. He was, on the other hand, concerned of this lack of interest he was experiencing, but... he couldn't stop, he had to keep walking.

A couple of hours passed, and he was still walking, thinking : why would they go? Where did they leave to? But he couldn't stop!

He then spotted something in the distance. A car! Pleased with this sight, he started running towards the car, hoping that it will help him in finding his way back.
To his surprise, the car lit up it's headlights and started moving towards him. A few meters away from the 3rd, the car started speeding up. He blinked. Upon reopenning his eyes, the car was a couple of feet away from him, but... it had stopped, and gained a look as if it had crashed.

With nothing around him but snow, he began to think of the cause of this silent wreck. He didn't hear a sound, he didn't see it's broken parts flying around after the crash, it was just a wrecked car in front of him.

He walked towards it's driver's door, and looked inside... No one. Suddenly, the headlights were turned on again. He looked at them, then looked inside the car again; He saw his friends. Blinked, they were gone, with the lights turned off.

He had to investigate but couldn't... He had to keep walking. He had to move on!

Life is filled with these occurences. Friends and families die, we can't see them anymore, but they are still with us, they can still see us. We sometimes never know the reason of their death. It could've been a car accident... A wreckage.
But thinking of these things isn't going to lead us anywhere, it will only let us fall into the subject, become it's victim, and never come out. We can't do anything about it. Anything except one; we have to move on!

My story:
The lands of Azurion had 3 prime lands: Ghu'brid Lak, Ikolion and Methylzon. Ghu'brid Lak was filled with mostly marsh creatures such as Goblins, Ogres, Trolls and Orcs and are all known for their weapon smithing and enraged battling. Ikolion housed mostly forest creatures such as Elves, Dwarves, Wood elves and Sprites and were known for their mechanics, constructions and bow smithing/ranged weapons. Methylzon had dangerous, primal and evil forces which consists mainly of Griffins, Hydras, Dragons and Volcano Golems and they were known for their trading/marketting skills, knowledge and being non-hostile unless threatened. Methylzon had more of a barren-wasteland and volcanowy look to it.

4th of Golden Sun, 5th Era, Year 182.
Balrog the troll was wondering through the mudfields with his friend Morkal
who was also a troll. They were just talking about their recent lives seeming
as they haven't cought up in a year or 2 and they couldn't notice how much
they each changed. A few moments later some sort of insect got caught in
Balrog's eye and he was running around requesting help from his friend as
Morkal laughed, at that moment Balrog stumbled and his head landed on some
sort of stone which almost looked like it has some aura of darkness around it.
Morkal cracked up laughing and he fell to ground laughing with his eyes shut.
A minute later Balrog's eyes turned onyx and it looked like he had some sort
of necromantical powers because he was floating in the air, he landed and he
grew possibly a metre more in height and got some sort of ethereal club in his
hand. The ground around Balrog started to turn into lava, Morkal's foot was in
it and so he opened his eyes. That was the last time Morkal was ever seen.

9th of Equilibrium, 6th Era, Year 436.
Back in Ikolion, Qubock the Elf was out hunting. Today he wanted to find some
big game so he decided to go out to some of the furthest boundaries of
Ikolion where the best animals were found. He wanted to hunt down a red
wilderbeast, the hardest target to obtain. He managed to just find one near
the borders of Ikolion and so if he were to get this animal down he would have
to take it down with a stealthy headshot. As Qubock aimed he noticed the
wilderbeast already had half eaten a rabbit. Qubock quietly said to himself, "I
can't eat that, it is eating a rabbit!". But alas he accidently let go and shot
beast directly in the neck and killed it. According to village rules no dead
animals are to be left out in the forest so Qubock stuffed the animal into his
sack. As he was putting the animal in the sack he couldn't help notice the tip
of a dark stone in the ground which seemed a bit magical hence it having an
aura of sort. So he didn't touch it because those types of things are usually
dangerous. He got home to his hut in the woods, maybe a kilometre or 2
away from civilisation and cooked the wilderbeast in his stew. The beast had
some sort of mark on his foot, a very dark mark but Qubock didn't notice it.
He finished the stew and half an hour later he felt a bit sick. 15 minutes later
his nails grew into claws and his hands had turned Black, then he looked in
the mirror and he had Onyx eyes. He thought he was hallucinating and so he thought a bit more hunting would solve it. He reached his bow and he felt very tired. He touched his bow and the last thing he saw before he fell asleep was his bow growing into some sort of black master bow.

1st of Eclipse, 6th Era, Year 440.
"I cannot believe that scheme against all the other races worked." spoke
Hyronzyu the Dragon. "First we pretended to be allies with those mortals to
partially gain their trust." said Amnifortus the Giant Winged Chimera. "Then we
planted 2 secret enviorus stone which had been found by our new members:
Balrog and Qubock, which by the way had been a big success!" exclaimed
Forte the Evil Griffin. " Now we shall wage war, eliminate the other races and
claim Azurion fully ours!" said Lyroth, the Elder behemoth. Then Lyroth came
out of his dwelling with his associates and stood outside. Lyroth picked up a
boulder and launched it up into the centre of the island and then Amnifortus
and Forte flew up synchronised and broke the boulders and made the rocks
into letters, resembling a message. A moment later Hyronzyu ignited the
message so hard the message stood in the air and turned into dust. The
messaged resembled: "We were never your allies! Prepare yourselves for war
over the sake of the land!" Every being in the land saw this message and
immediately it was red alert for everybody. The Ghu'brid Lak and creatures ok
Ikolion had to merge to create a mega army. Each opposing side readied their
weapons and went into war.

Same day
The "good" races now known as the Minthrilites had almost no hope. The odds were greatly against the Minthrilites seeming as they didn't have the technology, magic or willpower of the opposing invaders. Whilst the armies were preparing for war, a little create known as tonial was just walking around in the forests. Since it was getting late this tonial had to get back into his burrow where he lived. He of course was lost but near him was a hill with a hole in it, obviously making a good temporary home. When tonials wake up, they have a habit of digging a metre down before they get out today was no different except for the shining really bright white stone and if you held it, you would feel power. It was way too much for the tonial to bare so he went to the nearest house and buried it. Next morning like her normal routine mrs. Genefria (Qubock's mom) goes to Qubock's house. She steps on the doormat and feels something at her toes. She gets it and as quickly as she could, she goes to the alchemist. Unfortunately the shop was located next to the volcano and asked the alchemist what the stone is. He did not know and so he asked if he could keep it to examine.

The next day
The 2 sides were gathered in their places to fight. All of a sudden a big demon pulls out this black orb and everyone of his soldiers die as their power is getting siphoned into the orb. The demon throws the orb up so high and it just floats up on top of the volcano. The alchemist is at his shop having lunch and randomly the crystal stone flies out of the roof while breaking the roof. It was soaring into the sky and it attached to the black orb. It started to move erattically and clouds were getting sucked into the orb and crystal combination. The volcano was shaking and the black and white sphere absorbed all the lava to and then the orb turned a null grey. Nobody knew what it meant. 20 seconds later it breaks open releasing the super sonic waves that completely obliterated the land, destroyed the volcano and annihilated everyone. Azurion is dead now.
Last edited by cozzakilll; Aug 4, 2012 at 05:44 AM.
NAO I didn't.
You are shaming yourself by spelling flappity wrong.
Oh that, I remember that, but you really need to explain yourself better cozza, your way of saying it implied that extreme was the one to host the event :P
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.