Toribash
Original Post
bf1192 head texture and full body textures (200tc and up)
hello and welcome to my head shop.due to some technical issues i cannot post the heads here instead click this link to go to my head shop.http://freewebs.com/bf1192
Ok this is how it works. If u find a head or full body texture u like post here the item number and or if u want a name. I can also edit the image if u would like a different color or wat not. I also make custom orders for u. So give me an idea and ill make it happen. Custom orders cost more though. Prices very on time it takes me to make the head/ full body texture. Send me your email adress in a private message so ill be able to send u the head or full body texture files.
Last edited by bf1192; Apr 22, 2008 at 04:00 PM.
BF1192:u ever wonder why the sky is blue?
XT3KRAZOR: not really i just look at the sky and think of potatoes.
bf1192: how the hell does that help?
XT3KRAZOR: well potatoes are the escence of life...and v8 juice.

Head Purchase(s)
--250tc
I buy this head,I would like Ricochet on the back in red.

--350tc
I buy this head with Ricochet on the back in white.

All together I pay 600tc.
Heads #1 and 2 are blatantly copy and pasted. If you google "skull" you'll find #1 on the very first page.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
ok hanz0 i realize thats just an image copy but im not the first to do it. That was a custom order and he wanted that on it. Dont post just to dis my shop.

Splunker: It's http://freewebs.com.

Alright, allow me to explain something to you bf1192. If you want to consider yourself a true artist, you're gonna have to learn to take criticism. It's part of the job to be criticized and told what's wrong, what sucks, etc. And Toribash this may be, but the same criteria applies. People who can't take criticism aren't going to succeed.

And this may seem harsh, but if you can't take that, then you probably shouldn't be doing this.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hey listen to me i can take it. And it told i realize i just copied the image. But my true potential can exceed far more then that in my art.

If you can do better than copy/pasting, then please do so. IF you have such art skills, you should have no reason at all to resort to copy and pasting art work.
Back in my day...