Ranking
Original Post
Hello There.
Hello. I am pretty new to the game, and want to start posting a lot on the forums. Currently, I'm an orange belt and almost to green belt, and not rich at all. I hardly have any TC. I am beginning to become very active in-game, and learning new moves that always fail. XD

I am the madness that lurks inside all of you... begging to be free at every moment in the depths of your animal minds.
Welcome to toribash Killapede! A tip for posting a lot on the forums, don't post useless stuff! Not only does it look bad, but you can be infracted for it lol. And for ingame wise, just keep playing and the TC will start to come more and more, as well as your experience and skill at the game.

Just keep it up!
-----
Also, since your beginning to get serious with the forums, this would be a good thing to read over.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=435558
Last edited by Ping; Dec 9, 2013 at 11:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Welcome to toribash bro! Wanna meet ingame sometime?

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Welcome, this is our community. It's nice see people starting using the forum so... early. Considering i just started when i was black belt... hope you can learn a lot here. And yes, feel free to pm-me, if u need, something. It includes a avatar. :3