Ranking
Happy birthday mang and yeah probably best way to help this misunderstanding to blow over, is to simply host it again, soon.
I put the pieces together of what more than likely happened based off who was involved, since I knew you all personally to not be so mischievous. Everyone's unbanned, and Pirate's being taken care of once he logs on.

Cheers o7
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I'm not aware of all the details, but i'm assuming it was about a decap-prize hosting gone bad? Doubt they'd rig it, but keep it for the next hosting, like with the TW decap-prize. I guess there should be more elaboration on how to handle that in private servers.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Essentially, they hosted a decap room with 20+ people, and as it got big, they kicked almost everyone and set the max clients to 5. 30 minutes later, the 130k was rewarded to Xhiba.

So like 9 people and a GM reported the situation, and the on-hand admins didnt have any reason not to think the worst.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Aha, well The server has been going on for more than 5 hours long and for some of the people it was getting late so we decided to end it and save the money for another time. We told the people that we were going to host another one another day, but I guess they didn't see it.

But anyways thanks for getting this cleared up
Last edited by EdiTz; Aug 29, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
I keep telling them to run this by (more) staff, so they're informed of the situation. Bleh, like i said, it has to be elaborated in that case, either by adding a new clause to some rules or something or making an event thread with it's own rules specifically for this, idk. Otherwise it wouldn't be that possible to host decap-prizes. Nice work. Sloppy work from the lot of you who got banned though.
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 29, 2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: grammarmarmamrammr
But why's the rum gone? :v
I don't want to harp on this anymore than I need to, because the damage has been done and we're doing our best to mitigate it all. But here's some personal recommendations to Team Wushu as a whole when they do this:

1) Make your intentions VERY CLEAR to everyone in the room before they start putting money into the decap pot.

2) Whenever anything like this is happening, in terms of bet rigging and all that, explain the situation to EVERYONE in the room so that they stay informed. Give them info about what room to go to next.

3) Always contact a mod when there's a problem. Pirate was there at the time, and he banned 2 players for bet rigging. That really should have been the end of the story.

4) Try to keep track of who's put in what. Because even though through transaction histories we can conclude TW members made the biggest portion of the decap prize, there were plenty of people who added to it and never got the chance to earn it back. One of the top 5 biggest contributors to the decap prize was Rekd, and he was kicked.

5) Have someone on IRC when it happens, just in case.

Thanks guys, much love
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Letting you guys know that my graphics card, nvidia geforce 8800 gt gave me a code 43. It's dead. Can't play toribash on my computer until I get a new one or replace the card. But i'll find ways to get on.