ES Recruitment Drive
Our newest dojo member folks, an old obey member from when they were cool
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
I quite like his personality good call Shog, keen as to see ya ingame Kratos.
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Hi, I am interested in joining your marvelous clan.
I have met oliboy1235 two or three times ingame and he encouraged me to make an application. I'm not very good at doing good first impressions especially when english isn't my native language, so I'd like to meet you ingame before you accept or reject this (astonishing) app.

Anyways I mostly play quick aikido, firstly because I've been practicing challenging uke before playing multuplayer, and I felt confident when I was playing versus players with my belt, and secondly because I gain qi (and a bit of TC) pretty quickly. I've tried other mods, but after some fights I got bored and annoyed, and everytime after I tried different mod I came back to an aikido room to Decapitate & Slaughter other players ;) (or get decapitated and slaughtered )

I feel like playing alone isn't so rad anymore (yeah I play only two months), and I need a crue to fight for, get to know other mods and develope my skills. This game is my favourite and the only I am playing right now, so I play this pretty much almost everyday.

Something about me - I'm a good and tolerant person, who likes listening to witchhouse, dubsteep and some other electric shit. Also I'm 18yo male who is going to be a coledge student in a couple of months and who is doing driving license course.

As I said my english isn't very good, so sometimes I may sound like a retard and if I offended someone - sorry I didn't mean it...

I don't know whether to put some of my replays here or not, so here they are.
Attached Files
_aikido_decap2.rpl (52.1 KB, 5 views)
abd decap.rpl (30.1 KB, 5 views)
aikido dacap punch.rpl (35.4 KB, 5 views)
aikidobestrpl.rpl (59.9 KB, 6 views)
ninjitsusecondmatch.rpl (71.7 KB, 4 views)
I approve man, you're a pretty decent guy ingame and you've got a hectic amount of respect and gratitude, would love to have you part of the fam x
Great application by the way, I quite enjoyed it especially with how well your English is, well done homie.

I would gladly meet you ingame and see if you like me, vice versa. I'm about to go online. Thumbs up from Litre and Oli means a lot already.

Nice app, ty for taking the time to write it. Great replays, insofar as Tori movement, progressed a lot in a few months
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
APPLICATION OF OLYMPICON
Hello (decap)! My name is olympicon in toribash and /\///\/_//-\ on steam. So, some people [shogun and smone else] encouraged me to join this clan and write an application. So, to start off, my Stats:

STATS:

Belt: Blue(120 sumn games away from brown)

Winrate: 45%

FAVORITE MODS AND HOBBIES:

Watching Por-uh uh uhmmmmm.
Procrastination
Aikido,Judo,Mushu and tricking(im ok at it)
Also many other Action Games and Adventure Games.
SPUNJBUB
Minecraft(PE)
Polymer Clay(im an excuse for it)
Youtube

WHAT I CAN DO FOR CLAN AND VICE-VERSA

I can: help them in clan wars and help them reach the prestigious spot of rank 1.

They can: Give me 20k TC (once) and train me further.

Skills:

I can speak Bengali,Hindi,English and a bit of spanish and a bit more of french.
(the procrastination part was a joke)

Thats It!

(rly hope u consider my app and lemme join)
it was goin really well till you suggested we give ya 20k lmao

idk about this money buz
if you can shift a few pounds for me then maybe man but idk
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=6128
got that Shogun fan club goin
Last edited by Team; Jun 20, 2017 at 08:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

litre and shogun dont accept that olympican boi he apped for nitro the other day little multiapplier

btw i see ya bars about food litre i see you my guy
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?