Ranking
I see Nineteen walk through the dark streets.
I come up from the ground and offer an irresistible deal.
"Hello, Nineteen. I have been waiting for you. Would you like to control the most powerful army in the world?"
"Sir, We would enjoy hearing your name. We can sense something about you, a kind of, power. The kind We can't let just walk past Us without a question." *Pointer finger rests on the trigger to my hidden blade, waiting for any sudden move.*
RIP-[Sexy]
Birth Ctrl+Alt+Delete
"Don't worry, I just want to talk. As I said, all of this can be yours!" He walks around and waves his hand on the horizon. "But there is a catch."
"Oh, and what is that."
*Finger rubs back and forth on the trigger, waiting.*
"By the way, you left out your name, as did We. We are called by the name of NineTeen."
Last edited by Sceney; Apr 24, 2010 at 09:23 PM.
RIP-[Sexy]
Birth Ctrl+Alt+Delete
"You must defeat me in a duel. Choose your weapon, it can be," he moves closer, "anything you desire. Also, my name is unpronounceable in your language."
"I don't know if We can go on with this. We are on an important mission, We shall meet again, We know this."
RIP-[Sexy]
Birth Ctrl+Alt+Delete
"Hmm.. Slybash is making a move so quickly." -JesseD

"Yes, it looks as if he is more determined to win the war this time." -Pardon

"I would be to if I got fucked up and trapped in hell.." -Servant KenG

*Pardon and Jesse looks at the servant*

"... What?" -Servant KenG

"Uhm, nothing." -JesseD

"Are you gonna let Slybash start killing this early?" -Pardon

"No. Your right. Servant, when we get back I want you to get your brother, and you are to keep an eye on Slybash, and your brother, KidG, is to make sure Sceney stays ok." -JesseD

"Heh, are you gonna let Servants take part in the fighting this time? Would be fun for me.." -Servant KenG

"No. Only a few, like you and your brother. The other Servants are protectors, they came to this world to help me, not fight for me. That, and I fight my own battles." -JesseD

"Noble. Though.. Don't fool yourself, we are very capable of fighting. And I think when it comes down to the end, you will find that you will need us to help. Even an old man like myself.. I am far more powerful then any normal human." -Pardon

"Like I said, I fight my own battles, I do not need the Servants to do my fighting." -JesseD

"Hmm.. The time will come, when you face Slybash's army. Remember that, he uses outside forces, so you should fight his force with your force, us." -Pardon

"..." -JesseD

*Portals back to the mansion*

EDIT: Guys, this is a story. Try to make more then one line of talking, I'm starting to run out of things to do. Lol.
He reappears in his human form.
"Senseless killing, you say? Oh, that stage is completely gone. I am but a business man. Great deals, too. I bring but peace; I do justice for the dead. I kill, oh yes, but it is not senseless. I have no intentions of harm towards you. Please, sit down." -Nsiherur

"Uh, sir, you have no business her-" -Pardon

"Kindly let me finish. I have chosen Nineteen because he has the spirit and capabilities of justice. That is all I want. Justice."

"I would love to chat, but I better be going" -KenG

"Yes, I see you might need some tidying up. Please, Pardon, I need to talk to JesseD. So, what do you say about this "senseless" killing?" -Nsiherur
Last edited by SlyBash; Apr 25, 2010 at 07:46 AM.
*Arrives at Jesse's house and sees some people working on a sort of barrier outside.*

"Excuse us, Sir. We are here for a man by the name of Jesse. Any way We could get inside?"

"What is your name?" -Pardon

"We are Nineteen. We really need to speak with Jesse."

"What do you plan on doing?" -Pardon

"We're sorry Sir but that is our mission, not yours. Can't you just tell him to come out here?"
Last edited by Sceney; Apr 25, 2010 at 10:13 PM.
RIP-[Sexy]
Birth Ctrl+Alt+Delete