Ranking
hmm... It was nice short replay

It wasn't nothing special to be honest. that punch and kick you made was.. eh.. they seem'd weird how you executed them..
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by hunter View Post
hmm... It was nice short replay

It wasn't nothing special to be honest. that punch and kick you made was.. eh.. they seem'd weird how you executed them..

The back hand in my opinion could have flowed a little better but I had already started the kick and didn't want to lose my progress with that. the kick was a little trickier to pull off due to the backwards motion while trying to kick in the opposite direction, wasn't able to get very much momentum off of it and there for it was a slower kick but hey... it got the job done :P I might re visit this replay some time in the futre and try to instead of going for the backwads kick, do a full 180 and kick with the opposite leg, giving me more momentum from the twist and while being higher up from the kick that I would need to actually preform the twist. might be able to get a boom hit out of it if I did it this way.
it really easy to talk about this but when I try to do it in game it doesn't always work out the way I wanted in to.
anyways,
thanks for the cnc hunter
Last edited by Zorow; Apr 15, 2016 at 08:42 PM.
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
zorow i liked the replay really nice backhand xD

thank you very much :3

I saved this one a little early but chow did end up laning it and looked pretty okay.
Attached Files
Z~Chow11 spar 7.rpl (965.3 KB, 2 views)