Ranking
Original Post
TAT General Discussion
Our Original thread
now used for general discussion

discuss

Post to be edited at a later date
Last edited by BenDover; Jul 2, 2010 at 01:51 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

So what exaclty do u mean by toribash art? like the art they use FOR toribash or just plain taking a toribash pictueand making it look B-E-A-utiful
Hey, I'd like to join
How long have i been doing Toribash Art: Since i started playing tb
My best field of Art: Wallpapers and Avatars
Why i want to be in the Toribash Art team: I wanna havea group of people to compare art, and learn to make myself better.
Here is mah best wallpaper(made for art comp):
@Ganksyou:avatars,renders,textures etc

@ofphailure:ill keep you in mind...as i feel you could use some more experience before taking on this type of position,but dont loose hope....seriously.

Ah well, i see what you mean, just incase you decide to let me in, in the future here's my pic, I'll go make some sig and avvies to show you :O
yeah ok ofphailure just work at it and im sure youll get in....

Thanks man, I'll edit most of the pics i dig up/make into this post until i get in( which i hope i will :])
HR vs Phantom war promo:
Last edited by OfPhailure; Oct 25, 2008 at 03:29 AM.
yeah thats pretty good hey... the Toribash Art Team needs people that has variety and knows a whole load of Art stuff so yeah...variety is what the Art Team needs.

How long have i been doing Toribash Art: toribash art...since I joined I guess :P
My best field of Art: My best field of art is painting, but my best field of toribash art is 3d modeling
Why i want to be in the Toribash Art team: well I was invited :P and I love art communities

see avy for example-ish
Former Item Forger