Click
68 Votes / 64.15%
Scroll
21 Votes / 19.81%
Keyboard
34 Votes / 32.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I used to use scroll to control joints, but since my old mouse's scroll is broken I switch to z, x, c which is faster for me.

Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
I.... i almost said scroll... but that's only contract /extend, isn't it? I have no idea how I relax or hold (which I do a lot)... I'm legitimately bothered by the fact that I can't remember.

lol, I just realize it. I'm not really remember too since I was really a noob when I was playing using scroll, maybe I did clicking the joints for relax and hold. So mostly I was playing hold all and move like a robot.
Last edited by Caveisier; Dec 9, 2015 at 03:38 PM.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
klicking is the best ofc
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Juhizz View Post
Scroll + x

Everything else is 2slow4me

Well I click very fast so x, z, and sroll are too slow for me, but that is sweet you can do that ^_^
-----
Originally Posted by Mast3r51 View Post
clicking obvi miyagy I LOVE YOU BABY :3

Yeah, me too, I mean I can use x, z, and scroll I generally don't, but thanks bro ;)
-----
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
i use keyboard and click
c,x and clicks ;c

Sweet, I can use all, but as I've said I generally click because is the fastest for me ^_^
-----
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
I only scroll and use c to relax or hold all, it works for me.

What about extend and contract of joints XD I see what you mean, and that's fine. Whatever works for you bro ;)
-----
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
I.... i almost said scroll... but that's only contract /extend, isn't it? I have no idea how I relax or hold (which I do a lot)... I'm legitimately bothered by the fact that I can't remember.

You'd henerally either use scroll and x to get all things, but you can do x and z too. What is it that you use though bro XD
-----
Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
I'm using the scroll in combination with hovering and pressing x or c.
Clicking is only necessary when I've made something terribly wrong or when I'm too lazy to play with both hands. (one on the mouse, the other on the keyboard)

Sweet, I can see how that would work for you, so keep it up bro. Glad that it works for you, I'm not grear at x, z, and scroll too well so kedos to you man. Though I can do it, I'm no good XD
-----
Originally Posted by box View Post
Scroll wheel for applying force to joints and x for holding and relaxing.

Once you memorize which way each joint goes when you scroll up or down it's really fast.

Yeah I can see why, but my apm is really high so I just stick to click, I have memorized what clicking does so I can go through all 4 options super quickly ^_^
-----
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
i click for all the states because i don't gotta go fast
only hotkeys i use for joints are c and v

Okay, sweet. Just get your apm really high and click faster than most and it should work for you, pracrice is golden
-----
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
faster is better xD

i hover the mouse over the joints and use z x c

I don't see wby everyone says that, I think it depends on what you do faster, I click way fast that I type or even faster han I can use the keyboard, but whatever works for you man ^_^
-----
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
I used to use scroll to control joints, but since my old mouse's scroll is broken I switch to z, x, c which is faster for me.

Cool man, I would like to get better at using keyboard and scroll, but for me it would for sure be slower.
-----
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
klicking is the best ofc

I would like to agree with you, but I think as I said aready it depends on what you do faster which for me us clicking too, but others do use keyboards faster ^_^
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Dec 9, 2015 at 04:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by HiPower
zxc + trackpad is the only way

Okay, nice to know bro ^_^
Using WASD to move the camera and left-clicking joints at a speed of light.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post

Lol, that is kind of what I do nice bro ;)
perhaps i prefer it cause im left handed and can't click that fast
with the mouse in my right xD
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
perhaps i prefer it cause im left handed and can't click that fast
with the mouse in my right xD

Cool, you know you can buy a left handed mouse lol. Do what works for ypu though is what I always say ^_^
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post

The only true way.

Other ways are objectively wrong and inferior.