Toribash
The problem is still on feet. I will try to erase every file involving steam and toribash and download them again. Thank you anayway Time

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
The problem is still on feet. I will try to erase every file involving steam and toribash and download them again. Thank you anayway Time

Did repairing the C++ not work?
I'm only cleaning here..
Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
Did repairing the C++ not work?

I will try that right now, just im waiting for my internet get working at 100%

Bump

The problem is still on feet. I dont know what's happening with steam...
Last edited by Theory; Mar 22, 2016 at 09:59 PM.

Former [Crooks]
try running toribash manually as administrator
C: \Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Toribash\toribash.exe
(note: you might need to use \Program Files\ rather than \Program Files (x86)\ depending on your system)

just to see if its a steam error or toribash error. either may use different fixes
Last edited by RedPanda; Mar 22, 2016 at 11:45 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
try running toribash manually as administrator
C: \Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Toribash\toribash.exe
(note: you might need to use \Program Files\ rather than \Program Files (x86)\ depending on your system)

just to see if its a steam error or toribash error. either may use different fixes

Problem solved, it told me I needed to restart my pc completely. I didnt turn it off since Sunday. Thank you Time, Redpanda and Cripplz

Former [Crooks]
great that it atleast worked for you spcr!

________

Apart from that, i already tried every single step that was suggested here but non of this steps helped me.

here is the picture of the message that shows up after i start the toribash.exe as administrator
its german i guess, but i hope that you can still do anything with it

so it says that the msvcp120 is not found plus that i should reinstall toribash to solve the problem
which i already did a few times

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
thanks for the data red!
but it still didn't work :C
i have no fucking clue whats going on lol
soo this new error appears now!

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
did you do what cripplz said and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributable?

if not download link

if you did try that then go to CWindows\SysWOW64 location and delete the “msvcp110.dll” file. Now try to start the Application and the program will generate a new “msvcp110.dll” file used by the application and you should be able to get the application working fine
Last edited by RedPanda; Mar 23, 2016 at 01:46 PM.
What you also could try is to go on your cmd.exe (run as administrator) and type in sfc /scannow.

This will scan your system for errors/missing files and repair them.
I'm only cleaning here..