Ranking
That is hot fiyah. If the back looks as good as the front, its a sure 10/10 from me!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I dunno if I could make the back as good. I'm tempted to do magma or fire in the back, but my fire skills are not nearly as practiced or refined as my metal ones. I suppose I could always make an orb-backed head again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Stick with the reference is what I'd like to see :B
If you can make the "real" Nightmare head, in the quality of what I'm seeing now, people will be
begging to buy it from you :P
I'm an artist.
In my point of view is better not to make another head with the same look of another texture artist.

Either way yours still looks nice Darky .
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Well I used a completely different style, just the same model.

I would love to do a fulle accurate head but I still can't find any pics of the back of him so I have no idea what it looks like, otherthan having smoke come out. Please, can anyone help?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
in your reference it has some hair kind fluff in the back, try to do that there (don't do it 100% opacity, do it something around 40-60%)

and by the way, my first post has some refernece pictures
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
DJ, I have soul calibre on the xbox, i just borrowed it out though. I'll make some pics for you.
I'm an artist.
The shading looks like DarkJak in a nutshell :P

Good job on it, really impressive!
I really love the way how top is mapped... w/o any problems, really amazing. I really like this head. Style is also pretty sweet, kinda robitoc but not really... i love it... Jak you would make millions on giving texturing lessons :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]