ES Recruitment Drive
All of the heads look great, though I think I like dengue's head the best, but just barely more than stormblast and hanzo's. I would offer more, but all I have is 6k . Is that enough?
Last edited by Ouen; Dec 2, 2008 at 02:32 PM.
Oi, dengue.

Shrink that down to 128x128 for comparison purposes, the size is ridiculous and I'm not sure how well your details will hold up when shrunk to the right size.
Last edited by hanz0; Dec 2, 2008 at 03:02 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I think that dengue's head looks good, but now that hanzo mentions it, maybe the details wont hold up on the correct size, anyway... this is the 3rd head I ever made so I didn't expect it to be better than hanzo's or dengue's ^^ ... i just wanted to give a try and I think it ended up just fine ;D
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam. "Either I shall find a way, or I shall make one"
[Sigma] / / / |OLDA|
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Oi, dengue.

Shrink that down to 128x128 for comparison purposes, the size is ridiculous and I'm not sure how well your details will hold up when shrunk to the right size.

I'm definitely going to second this motion. Those LEDs are so small that when shrunk down to 128, they may just mesh with the black to make a muddy colored texture.
Well, looks like dengue's head was purchased and he ignored the resize request. Whatever, I'm closing this.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&