Toribash
It's hard to describe the purpose of the game; you make of it what you want. You can hop in multiplayer and socialize with others, or play solo and try to survive hordes of mobs with style. In the end, you do what you want, and try to find enjoyment out of it.

I just find it amazing that the freedom of minecraft allows players to create their own ALUs (granted, on a giant scale).
http://kotaku.com/#!5650027 - This guy went and made a functioning 16-bit ALU. Machines run by machines run by machines.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
anyone know some good 1.3 mods?I have spawner GUI,minecolony,plasmacraft,and arrows mod.

The mod Im really looking forward to is Battle Towers 1.3,that is,if they update it.
Originally Posted by itttybitty View Post
anyone know some good 1.3 mods?I have spawner GUI,minecolony,plasmacraft,and arrows mod.

The mod Im really looking forward to is Battle Towers 1.3,that is,if they update it.

More creeps and weirdos mod, and soon hopefully they will update the mo' creatures mod to 1.3
oh GOD

>hear skeleton
>hear spider
>hear bow shot and look up
>OH GOD SPIDER JOCKEY IS CLIMBING UP MY PERIMETER WALLS

Then I killed him with a sword. YES, a sword. I didn't take any damage. I also took pics :>

Last edited by Bio; Mar 2, 2011 at 02:58 AM.
Originally Posted by p0pcorn View Post
bio what is that sword?

Also, what is considered a good house in minecraft?

It's a diamond sword.