ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
is it out??

no
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Will we get to keep our qi

yes, all accounts will keep their qi and names. it'll be items, maybe TC, and other things that aren't tied directly to our accounts that will be dropped potentially in tbn.

accounts will be safe!
I have just wrapped up another interview with Hampa. Got buckets of new info and answers to many questions, the learning curve, if player progression (items, qi, belt) will be transferred over, physics tweaks, and a lot about modding/modmaking.

(Still no release date. So don't get your hopes up)

I'll be releasing a video that includes new updated replays, gifs, screenshots as well as the above info, later today and then stuff sent from hampa tomorrow.
Last edited by matarika; Jun 24, 2019 at 04:08 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Why use unity? Wouldn't it be faster and easier to just refactor the C++ code rather than change to unity's c#?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
yes you can use C++ in unity, and @War_hero.

He switched to Unity because it allows more than the engine toribash Runs on. Pulls out more stops.

and leaves behind certain bugs and just poor quality of the physics.