Ranking
Original Post
Returning after 8 years, got a question?
Hi everyone

I created my account about 8 years ago. I believe I had 2 periods where I played the game, back in 2010 and in 2014. Today I found the game actually launched on Steam, I'd completely forgotten about this game I really loved it.

So I quickly downloaded the game and was hoping to get back on my old account. Luckily I could. Now the thing is, I remember purchasing and owning quite some items. I find it weird how I still have my account and belt, but all my items are gone. I'm not gonna try to recall/list items but I do remember some aqua/azure/blueish items.

I'm not expecting a lot, it's been years ago. I also don't know sure where to ask this. Is there any way I could retrieve my items in some way? Or is there a place I should look? I'm 90% certain this is the right account. I don't recall making any other accounts. I even have found some payment confirmation mails in my old e-mail adress my account was linked to.

Anyways, if anyone could give me any more information on what could've happened these past few years or redirect me to the correct place, that'd be awesome! I have little hope of getting my old items back, but it'd be amazing because they looked pretty sick.
Hi! Welcome back.

I noticed your trade history is completely empty, suggesting that there has never been any items in this account. Are you certain this is your only account? If you could PM me the confirmed payment emails, it’d help a ton.

Thanks!
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

welcome back MrSilVid, happy to see more old school players returning.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Hey! Welcome back. To get yourself up to date, there are a whole load of tutorials here to help you sharpen your skills, as well as the FAQ, where you can find a plethora of information about the game and the community.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or anybody else (I'm sure most people are willing to help you out)!
Welcome back my good sir if you would like any help with anything feel free to message me. ^_^