Ranking
Original Post
[REQ] Force script
I few years ago I remember stumbling across a script that was a force push or a force mod where you could hover your mouse over a joint. Hit a button and it would push the joint away/ apply the 'force push' to it. (Most of the time it just made the joint break.) Does anybody have this or remember it? Or am I just crazy.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
I wrote a new one. It's a fairly simple script.
Usage:
Select a body part (click it) and then press 'N'. The body part will be pushed away from the camera.

You can change the force with "/setforce number". For example "/setforce 50" will set it to 50.

You can change the key with "/setkey". You will then be asked to press the desired key.

On loading the script it will automatically restore the settings you used the last time.

Does not work with joints since you can't add force to joints.
Attached Files
push.lua (1.2 KB, 164 views)
Signature temporarily out of order.
psycore, i dont think the script works very well, i can't seem to add force to my body

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, it works fine for me.
Does it say "No body part selected" or won't it do anything?
Do the console commands work? If yes, try /setkey and test again.
What's your Toribash version?
Could you post the contents of stderr.txt (it's in the same folder as toribash.exe)?
Last edited by psycore; May 21, 2014 at 06:39 PM.
Ambient Occlusion + Bumpmapping supported (level 12 of 12)
parse_custom no op found TC 0;0 0
load_customs failed to parse 'TC 0;0 0
' in file custom/snoresville/item.dat
parse_mod_cmd no op found rpg 0

When I clicked on a joint and pressed the magic button, it says "No body part selected"
Toribash 4.7

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've made a small improvement. Should work better now.
Attached Files
push.lua (1.3 KB, 100 views)
it actually worked man, thanks
it's just that when you load up the script, you had to restart the match for the script to work, otherwise you would just have this "no body part selected" thing.

Also, i spotted something in the script, using the force, you control it with your head, if your head isn't connected to your body, your body wont move if you try to use the force, and your head would "bounce from air" because the force script does the force from the head.

is there a way to push the tori from every joint?
Last edited by snoresville; May 23, 2014 at 08:43 AM.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by psycore View Post
Does not work with joints since you can't add force to joints.

I don't know why you had to restart the game. Anyways, I made another small change. It now tells you which body part you have selected.
Attached Files
push.lua (1.5 KB, 134 views)