Ranking
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
The point of school is to learn not to have sex and smoke weed (not saying it's bad, but that's off topic)
Not a stereotype but most of the people that are underlined normally will skip school and later in life go to...jail

Don't judge my life style's Virus.
Also, how the hell is the point of school to learn to not have sex and do drugs?
That's entirely invalid.

Originally Posted by Virus View Post
2. They both have strict dress codes
School: This is saying school has dress codes in the first place (If you do have a dress code you did something wrong ''punishment'' or your parents want you there)

Almost every school has some sort of dress codes in the first place. You are in no way punished for violating these dress codes, unless you do something erratic. The worst that could happen is you are forced to change, unless you show up nude.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Don't judge my life style's Virus.
Also, how the hell is the point of school to learn to not have sex and do drugs?
That's entirely invalid.

please read my opinion again and pay attention

Almost every school has some sort of dress codes in the first place. You are in no way punished for violating these dress codes, unless you do something erratic. The worst that could happen is you are forced to change, unless you show up nude.

Dress codes are not a problem if they're small things like not many people will show up naked.... for people in jail it's a punishment because they're not trusted
I can see how learning algebra teaches you to not have sex and smoke weed. Do you want to try to start again with your argument or do you want to keep kicking the dead horse while we make fun of you?
Good morning sweet princess
Guys you got it all wrong. He doesn't know how to punctuation. "you go there to learn, not to have sex and smoke weed."

@Demon: School is required by law because kids don't know what's good for them and will leave if they even have the option, which results in adults who know exactly nothing.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
So essentially we lock up kids in schools to stop them breaking the law? A lot of prisons work around this idea. Depending on the nation, prison isn't always just to punish wrongdoers, there are some pretty nice prisons to be in.
Good morning sweet princess
Peeps got school because the world ain't safe for younguns like ourselves. Probably the safest "prison" you can be in.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
Peeps got school because the world ain't safe for younguns like ourselves. Probably the safest "prison" you can be in.

I don't know about you. But I have kids lining up, waiting for a chance to kick my ass because of conflicts caused by school. Not very safe if you ask me.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
In any school you find a retard bulie that you have to ignore or take care of. That's not something new. Just ignore them, or if they really want some action, give the tard some action.
It's Routinistic brainwashing but socially acceptable. Regardless it will continue and it's useful in some areas. Sometimes alot of unwanted things learned.
Have a set / texture in mind?
Pm me details and I promsie to try my best
The thing makes you think this way is semi-military system. You get in queue. Respect your teachers. Cant leave during lessons. Schools have rules to teach people social life, responsibilty, and work/adapt to a system. This is not a bad thing. And as I said its semi-military. Prisons have more like military system so with harder rules. Of course there's similar rules/functions.

Also in schools they are teaching rules to people who dont know the rules. Most of the students rule when they learn.
In prisons they are teaching rules to people who refuses to obey rules even they know them pretty good.
If you ask is there a similarity; yes in both cases they want to teach you community awareness. Because its really required. But schools have way more freedom. You cant even discuss that.
Leon The Black