ES Recruitment Drive
Again I would have to say yeah to you as-well seeming as MrJingles and patrickooooo voted yes.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Sweet!

@MrJingles - Of course! That's another reason I applied. I saw all these guys trying to apply and I saw you and Jisse and all the aw other pros in it so I thought I'd give it a go
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
chilledon: I'd say you're in.

@Ezio: Haha no problem man, hopefully you'll learn a thing or two while you're here.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Yeah chill's in, I keep forgetting to edit the member list, could someone do it for me?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I would but you guys impeached me
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Damn you got impeached for what? being awesome and extremely lovable?
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Yeah chill's in, I keep forgetting to edit the member list, could someone do it for me?

i remember that the last time i added like 3 or 4 new members to the list but right now im Outdated so...

if you can update me on who is in and not, it would help.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Yeah, its gotten a little too messy in here to find all the guys that are now in the org so I'll post this:

If you have been accepted, please post here right away so DarkDranz can add you to the roster.
I WASN'T ACCEPTED ;C

Wait I'm here like a year ago
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █