Toribash
The weapon mods were actually created for an gladiator clan event and there are more , I only posted a few . There swords were designed to prevent newbies for throwing them from the start and if the sheilds were unable to cause damage then it wouldnt be very realistic. All in all the arena mods were designed to mimic the gladiator arena of the roman era. But this event will probably never take place due to certian individuals.

The UFC mod is just your basic spar style , I mainly focused on the ring itself . Each object is free floating ( 0 flags) and are held in by joints . The purpose of this is if you jump off or get thrown into the sides , the objects act like the real cage but does not throw you fowards.
Originally Posted by William View Post
Also,is it possible to make sheild to not cause any damage?

please no D:
A shield HAVE to do damage!The art of the sword+shield don't see to the shield merely like a piece of steel for protect yourself,but also like a weapon capable of let you gain a vantage during the fight (the most basic technique is to push with it for force the opponent to open his defence) or for deal a nice damage (possibly mortal without an helm) to the opponent.
Btw that event isn't still dead (at least i hope),it simply will not be a public event
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
please no D:
A shield HAVE to do damage!The art of the sword+shield don't see to the shield merely like a piece of steel for protect yourself,but also like a weapon capable of let you gain a vantage during the fight (the most basic technique is to push with it for force the opponent to open his defence) or for deal a nice damage (possibly mortal without an helm) to the opponent.
Btw that event isn't still dead (at least i hope),it simply will not be a public event

You misunderstood.I mean that MY sheild won't cause damage to me,cause I will lay it on my body,I don't know if it would be such a major problem though.
Nice to see new sparring mods.
Specially The bathroom one (lots of funny things can happen there)
Good job Richard.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Hey I have a question, I dl'd the toilet mod and there was this big brown ball in the middle.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by PTDx View Post
Hey I have a question, I dl'd the toilet mod and there was this big brown ball in the middle.

same here you can pass thru the ball but it blocks your view
thats just because you have reflections on , that happens if any object in partly below ground level. Just turn it off and it will be fine .
How do you make different shapes in modding? Because in worldbuilder there's only the sphere, cylinder, and box... Or is that just a square rotated connected to a rectangle (I'm referring to the shield).

Also, I give uke a swirly in the bathroom mod >;3
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Originally Posted by fett175 View Post
How do you make different shapes in modding? Because in worldbuilder there's only the sphere, cylinder, and box... Or is that just a square rotated connected to a rectangle (I'm referring to the shield).

Also, I give uke a swirly in the bathroom mod >;3

Hey fett <3

I like the swords mod
Last edited by dillon207; Feb 23, 2012 at 07:01 PM.
Rogue clown