Toribash
Originally Posted by VLeniK View Post
Interesting. I wouldnt mind if the tourneys were not placed back but thats just my opinion. Really because i never used them hehe. But i think there should be some sort of new rule stating the amount of tc per $ allowed in a tc transaction, mostly because of the recent members who are buying tc with $ and then earning tc by buying low and selling high. I believe this ruins the point of toribash. Some arent even playing the game but using the forums to earn money.. Probably wouldn't help this farming problem in anyway but again thats just my opinion. Well thats i gotta say for now hehehe

When you say buying low and selling high are you talking about Items/Art because it really isn't easy, you market all the time you know, i think the forum side of tc earnings is a good edition to tourneys(and duels), other then that you have bets (all luck) and gm/user tourneys(rare wins) so i think the forums side of money is fair unless you want to lower the prices of items.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
thats some serious bot farming dang i want my tourneys back!
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

You'll get them back as soon as hampa done with the anti farming system.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by MrAakash View Post

you mean tourneys will be online soon?its been 2 days or 3(i left track of it -.-).
Originally Posted by MrAakash View Post

About my toricredits that i bought from banned player and he still having them?
Guys, you're so impatient! If you want it back sooooo badly, fix it yourselves! D:

Or host you're own god damn tourneys!

Cheers to MrAakash for the blog (love to read them), and to hampa for saving us from the Tori-Cold War.
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Because of the scamer that is called 'Dramer' that was farming on tourney and hacked the forum with his systems i lost 100$ by trying to by toricredits from his new bought account
but i didn't know that he was 'Dramer' i just knew that he have cheap toricredits for sale,
now he's banned and toricredits that owes to me are on his account 'Parkin' and i lost money that i was keeping and + money that i lent from my friends to buy that fking toricredits...now because of him there aren't tourney, and administration doesn't want to transfer toricredits from his account to mine because he still have them but hampus just don't want to...maybe for him 100$ are nothing but for me it's a lot of time, lot of work and ideas.

Thanks a lot to Russian scammers that attacked toribash, farmed and made profit but we, victim are now without nothing..just nothing

Bird, you're a funny guy, did you know? I chatted with some random dudes on irc and we all thought that the farm guy actually gave you all the TC that you agreed on and you snitched because you're a snitch.

So he didn't provide you nothing or what? Or he gave you all, you snitched and then he got banned and farmed TCs removed?

No offence, but in a matter of fact, do you realize, it wouldn't be fair to the follow players, if you received the full amount of farmed TCs as a compensation? Because, first of all, nobody else can buy fresh-farmed TCs at such a good price, is that correct? It wouldn't be fair if you got fresh farmed cheap TCs, you could later sell for way more than 100$ you spent...
Last edited by BakerdreamZ; Nov 22, 2012 at 07:50 PM.
I didn't realize that his toricredits were farmed, first of all he have 10th Dan Black Belt i wouldn't think that such a player could be in such a risky situation to farm toricredits and losing his belt and reputation, i saw that he have Full 512 items and he was in a perspective clan, how could i know that he's a farmer ?
He just sayd : Do you want to buy toricredits for kinda price ?
And i replyed by: Name your price and where did you got so much toricredits.
He sayd that he made them by buisness ( selling art, items and duels ) i belif him, he has 80% reputation of a nice toricredits seller.
By the way i lost 100$ not you, he still have my money and i'm with nothing, so it's kinda like i walked on the street and a guy came and tryed to sell me something claimed my money and run away, is that correct ?
I'm sorry but i don't have a work, i'm just a teen of 16 age and in my country $ isn't national valute and if i would convert 100$ into my money it could be 10x price.I don't want to sell them but just keep, it was my dream.
Last edited by Bird_old; Nov 22, 2012 at 08:31 PM.
woah u lost 1kk bird? didi u post in scam reports?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by Bird View Post
About my toricredits that i bought from banned player and he still having them?

nope, you probably won't get that anytime soon (or ever)

Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Guys, you're so impatient! If you want it back sooooo badly, fix it yourselves! D:

Or host you're own god damn tourneys!

Cheers to MrAakash for the blog (love to read them), and to hampa for saving us from the Tori-Cold War.

Cheers for reasing the blog

Originally Posted by kball View Post
woah u lost 1kk bird? didi u post in scam reports?

Yes he did. Also bird please stop complaining on the discussion board.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"