Toribash

Whaddya guys think of this one? <3
Anyone recommend a song like this one?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post

Whaddya guys think of this one? <3
Anyone recommend a song like this one?

you might like this

look at this instrumetal (pun intended)
love it
cage the gargoyle
I just found the best song EVER!

Listen to it

Last edited by Rhaemond; May 9, 2015 at 09:55 AM.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
old japanese, but still rocks eh

Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
although i tried once to listen that kind of music japan mainstream songs always sound incredibly cheesy to me, i find no real reason to listen to it

SHUFFLE WEEKEND

plump djs are great
oh yeah
Some old school awesome Gorillaz shit.

shuffle someday/ shuffle weekend rules for those who forgot/don't know

use the shuffle button to at random select a song from where you store your music library (e.g itunes) and you post that song here.

also going to remind you guys that you need to consistently keep a high post quality by posting reasons why you like such music, etc and to interact with each other often. i'm also expecting people to post questions every once and a while (not when a question is still being answered by people though) for the rest of the members to answer that are interesting and not too linear so discussion can build up.
cheers guys

shuffle!

i love how funeral suits took inspiration from lord of the flies to make this trilogy of music videos; plus it works really well with the pace of the music as well imo.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Shuffle weekend thingy. Forgot this was in my list of songs.

I'm quite a fan of EDM despite not listening to much of it. I also enjoy Zelda. So this was a good choice of Dubstep to listen to.

Also, I wasn't aware we all had the authority to ask questions Skylar. My b.

Speaking of questions..

What is one song you listen to or know that is extremely cliche or over-listened to you, and why?

For me, it's this.

For Odd future fans, a lot of people know this is a BandWagon song.. It's the song somebody listens to and instantly thinks their a fan of OF and instantly know them in and out. Whenever I ask somebody who listens to OF about what they enjoy most, they say Oldie. I ask them about other songs, and they're dumbfounded. They hardly knew they existed. Though I myself listen to the song too. It's a pretty good song in terms of their twist of rap, and I enjoy a good portion of the verses inside.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands