Toribash
Originally Posted by Shrook View Post
Makes me high, man.

Haha, i'm loving all of this older/indie/alternative music being posted recently
-----
Also Rage posted this and i'm suprisingly really fond of it, i was listening to Bob Marley and Reggae when i was fuckin 3 xD (No, i wasn't a little stoner baby)

Last edited by Triton; Dec 14, 2014 at 04:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Haha, i'm loving all of this older/indie/alternative music being posted recently
-----
Also Rage posted this and i'm suprisingly really fond of it, i was listening to Bob Marley and Reggae when i was fuckin 3 xD (No, i wasn't a little stoner baby)

I dig through alot of reggae, I might post some more if I feel like it later.

Also I'm really enjoying classical music atm, and I'm learning this on guitar.
Yeah after you posted that i was listening to a lot of Bob Marley the rest of the night

Needless to say i enjoyed the rest of my night.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
lol, i broke my leg last spring so they put me on pain killers, i had bob Marley blasting through the night and it was a magical experience once you got past the nausea the pain killers gave ya
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I decided to listen to some more of Gyptian's songs and i came across this:

(o/

\o)
My god wtf even...
:c

this song makes me feel like an ice cube or a penguin or something like that.
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
I decided to listen to some more of Gyptian's songs and i came across this:

(o/

\o)

more ass pls !

what do you think about it?
Last edited by kxsb; Dec 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM.
Nous ne sommes à l'envers que du coté qui n'est pas l'endroit.
It is lacking
and I don't like the tryhard voice he does
Or the cliche lyrics.