Toribash
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
well, don't think that's true for everyone, I listen to atleast 80% of the songs, and if I like them I'll say something about it, and if not then I'll just ignore it.
Don't really feel like saying someone's music taste is bad etc

ignoring something is more disrespectful than acknowledging it and saying its bad
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
ignoring something is more disrespectful than acknowledging it and saying its bad

that's just your opinion though.
i'd rather have my song ignored than bashed.
cage the gargoyle
I'm not asking anyone to listen to the whole of a song that somebody has posted, it can be 10 seconds if you like,just to get at least a small taste of what they think is good music, and you can simply say 'I don't like it very much' if that's what you think, nobody will argue, it's all person opinion. If someone cannot be bothered to listen to a tiny snippet of what has been posted and say a few words I don't believe that they should be in this org. This is music lovers organisation after all, where people can find new artists and genres to like. For example, I posted a weezer song on the other page and at least 3 people listened in and enjoyed it. Sharing music is the reason for this org, and the rules are to stick by that.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
that's just your opinion though.
i'd rather have my song ignored than bashed.

How so? Is your music taste a significant part of your personality?
I don't understand people who get offended when someone dislikes the music you listen to.
Anyways, let's start this from the top. Been listening to John Renbourn recently.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
This is a really nice easy listening acoustic. Something I could actually get into. It reminds me of hard rock instrumentals.

This band is absolutely amazing, my favorite song by them for sure. The meaning behind the song, about how society is giving into the normal commands that people give. It's showing that people should change, go against the easy path. I can't get enough of this band after seeing them front row live. Their singing is a cool guy, and has a passion.
**** Apparently I'm not a member of this group anymore, so that's odd.
Eh, just do a quick app again and you're in, that band has that heavy rock style, but, not generic growling or screaming to compliment it, and it works quite well to be fair, much more preferable imo
Also guys, we're going to elect a new leader to carry this group on, so I'll set up a straw poll and the most reliable people will be put into it, sound good to you lot?
p.s PM me if you reckon you're up to the task and I'll decide if you deem worthy or not
Last edited by Skylar; Mar 8, 2015 at 01:38 PM.
Name: Josh or ChemicalE
GMT: -4
Favorite genre of music: Hard Rock/Alternative Rock
Favorite music artist: Panic At The Disco
Least favorite music artist: Never Shout Never
Favorite music sharing website: Youtube (Of course)
One example of your favorite music:

I love this song because it's about the American revolution and it has a cool meaning behind it. I look for the true meaning behind songs when I listen. That's why alt rock and hard rock are so great to me.
nice, you're in, song felt a bit repetitive though.
Heheh, I've always had a love for this song, so I may be a bit bi-ast in saying this song is absolutely amazing and extremely well written. But the lyrics are nice, the song is great in it's self, and the guitar is relaxing and not overwhelming.

Sick puppies are interesting, but I love their songs. They may be a bit dark, but they're great songs about not backing down from a challenge even if it means going to the death.