Ranking
Not a good spar at all on both your parts :/....Both of you need more control over your tori and more balance and fluidity. Deadstop needs to know the basics of tori movement before he can learn anything.

Deadstop- Why are you flipping backwards AWAY from your opponent before you two even started the engagement? Not a good thing to do then on top of that your skill lvl (when it comes to spars) is not so high in the first place so like you flip away then you can't come back to your opponent so he does even more work to try and get to you. Your backflip was also bad because you did not get high enough to land it correctly. Poor performance you need to work on controlling your tori alot more before you do a spar match man. When i look at your part in the replay all i see from the gate is no control over anything your doing man.

Gradeger- Imo you did much better then your opponent and maybe this is because you have a better sense of control over your tori but i have to say you still need much work to do also. Your flow was choppy and not fluent at all. You need to learn to stay on your feet. Also, don't start a move then when it is about to fail turn it into some random willynilly move because it looks just terrible and noobish.

Gradeger-6/10

Deadstop-1/10
wanna spar? pm me =]
Epic Spar with Dead

Deadstop-3/10
Its a spar avoid flipping too much
and try to attack more

3/10 for the effort

Gradeger-7/10
When Kicking relax most of your joints
and Kick wide and make sure you hit
your kicks