Toribash
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
My view on this is "Oh my god stop making a big deal out of a stupid calender already."

This is a valid view, you know. The topic's only been brought up here about 20 different times, and quite frankly I'm a bit tired of repeating myself on the subject. :|
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by AKP View Post
Maybe the mayan people didn't know counting

Oooooor, they just got to 2012 and got tired and said: "Let's put more numbers later, I'm too tired of this shit." Then the spanish people came and wiped them out. ^^
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
the world might have ended if the world looked like it did then... now things have changed and we dont cut the heart out of all persons that we meet...lol no but a got might have noticed them and decided that they would know to much so he sent the spanish guys there to kill them lol... I seriously dont know... but I dont think the world will end in 2012....
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I personally hope everyone who in '2012 end of world' will actually die and the others can go on normally. I think that would satisfy everyone.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
I personally hope everyone who in '2012 end of world' will actually die and the others can go on normally. I think that would satisfy everyone.

This. By the gods this a thousand times over.
On 1212 I will be all like "hey, its 1212...does that mean December 2012? ah well, how can I improve my chances of procreation today?"

Then boom! were all dead and nobody cares.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
a nice video of the 2012 theories...based on the symbolism from the "Assassin's Creed" game...

well...what was u expecting from me? my nick is altair! (altair is the character u play with during the game...for those who dont know)

still...the game's symbolism is based on real life symbolism...actualy, most the symbols shown are from real life...so at last for me its true...

hope u like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoLUklf1NLc
Last edited by AltairBR; Mar 18, 2009 at 09:42 PM. Reason: i writen hepo intead of hope in the last line